✧**✿・゚:* Chapter 3*:・゚✿**✧

While Having Lunch with Hikaru and Kaoru, Haruhi sits at your table.

"This is (y/n). She's a good friend of ours." Said Kaoru to Haruhi
After greeting her and talking about classes for a while, she brings up the host club.

"So Kyoya Told me that you scheduled with Tamaki at 4:00 pm today." Said Haruhi.
Hikaru and Kaoru gave you a smug smile.

"Looks like someone has really taken a big interest to the boss." Hikaru said.
"Oh come on, you guys. You don't need to male a big deal out of it." Said Haruhi, noticing your crimson face.

"Listen I can tell you nervous, but it's okay. Tamaki's a nice guy" he said, patting your shoulder.

"Yep. He sure is a real nice guy." Said the twins, mocking Haruhi.

"Oh Shut Up!" Said Haruhi. "(y/n), if you even get nervous just try and not think about it. 

Besides, this is Tamaki we're talking about. He won't bite."
The twins rolled their eyes at this.

But this was Tamaki we're were talking about. He was the school's idol. The most attractive guy in the world. He was perfect.
.

.

.
Class Had ended. It was almost time to have your meeting with Tamaki. There was some time to wait though. So you when to the library to go pass the time.

You pull out a novel called "Roses Galore" By Samantha Gates, and sit on a couch

As you read the cheesy novel you lose track of time. The room went dark, and the next thing you knew you were asleep.
.

.

.
You then wake up. You see someone's uniform jacket laying over you like a blanket, and your head was on somebody's lap.

"Oh. So you're finally awake." Said a soft voice.
You perk up to see who was with you, rubbing your eyes.

It was Tamaki

You could feel your face getting hot,

But he was blushing too.

"Wh-what happened?" you said, looking up at the clock. "Aw, I missed my time with you."

"It's okay, When it was time to leave, a customer told me that she saw you walk to the library. So I came looking for you."

"Hm. Thank you, Tamaki-senpai."

"Yeah, No problem..."

Both of you sat in silence for a while.

Butterflies were in your stomach.

"Hey uh, (y/n)? Did you maybe wanna, get out of here." He said looking away from you. "We could probably go get some ice-cream or something..."

You looked at him with surprise.

"I would love to." You said.

He looked at you and smiled.

After helping you up, you both walk to the doors and push them open. There was barely anyone else on campus.

As he calls for someone to take you two to the ice cream parlor, you look behind and to your surprise, see Hikaru, Kaoru, and Kyoya hiding behind a pillar. The twins gave you a thumbs up, while Kyoya took notes.

After getting to the ice cream parlor, you both look at the menu and order a sundae.

"This was my favorite place to go to as a child." you said to him.

"Really? I assume your parents took you here a lot then, huh?"

"Yeah. My parents..."

You remember your father having to scrape up his extra money to take you here. He would have done anything to make his daughter happy.

"(y/n)? What's wrong? You seem so sad all of a sudden." asked Tamaki

"No! It's nothing! I'm fine!" You assured him.

He looked at you for a moment. "It's Your parents, isn't it?"

 He put his hand around your shoulder.

"Did you wanna talk about it? You can trust me."

You nodded your head yes.

After all these months of bundling this all up in your head, you needed to just let it out.

You told him everything. Your step-father, The ice cream place, everything.

After for what seemed like hours you stopped.

"Oh, (y/n) I'm so sorry. Not being able to see your real father again. I know how you feel. I haven't seen my mother in years."

"Huh, I guess we both have 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 in common." You said.

Tamaki then looked at your cheek.

"(y/n), you have some whipped cream on your cheek." he said, pointing at your face.

"Oh, here let me just--" you say as you try to reach for a napkin.

"No, I got it." Tamaki said as he leaned towards your face.

He then licked the whipped cream off your face.

He leaned back and looked at your shocked face

"I, I'm sorry (y/n). I just wasn't thinking."

You smiled at him and said; "It's okay, I don't mind at all." 

After finishing your sundae and leaving the shop, you decided to go on a walk.

The two of you walked down streets, holding hands and looking at all the cute little shops until nightfall. You then stop and sit on a bench looking at all the street lamps.

"Tamaki, you've been so nice to me these past few days, and I need to tell you something..."

"Hm? go ahead!" he said, patting your head

"I love you."

He looked at you in a surprising way, then smiled.

"(y/n) can I tell you something too? But in a different way?"

You nodded your head.

He leaned in.... and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you too."

(oof I know, only 3 chapters in this fic. Should I make more? I have an idea for another chapter but I don't know if I should publish it. Meh. who knows? I was just winging it the whole time. :D

Comment below if I should make a chapter 4.  Or if I should make another fic! lemme know! I really do need something else to do in my life besides watch anime!!!)

(҂‾ ▵‾)︻デ═一 \(˚☐˚")/