Part 4

Shreyas was the one who woke Jassi up in late afternoon and said, "You didn't eat anything before sleeping, so I had to wake you up."

Jassi was a bit taken aback, but since everyone in their team treated the others as family anyway, he didn't think much about it.

Rohit and Virat proceeded to hang around them, taking videos as Shreyas carefully stayed around Jassi, just hanging out together near the pool or eating together.

And Rohit kept sending the videos to Hardik, which was actually lame as hell if it had been anyone but Hardik, but Hardik's thick skin could be pierced only with something as crass as this.

That night, Virat and Rohit descended on Shreyas' room.

"Another plan?" asked Shreyas wearily.

"No, no..." said Virat. "Just an improvement of this one."

"But I've been doing this convincingly!" defended Shreyas.

"I know," said Virat kindly.

"Stop patronizing him!" said Rohit, rolling his eyes. "Do you play Anagram Magic?"

"No."

"Then learn how to play it right now," ordered Virat. "So that you and Jassi can play it together."

Shreyas sighed.

"You'll find it on Miniclip games," called Rohit as he and Virat went away, laughing, leaving Shreyas looking for his laptop in despair.

______________

Rohit's conversation with Hardik went on like:

Rohit: <sent a video>

Hardik: You guys forgave Jassi already?

Rohit: <sent a video>

Hardik: Why are Shreyas and Jassi together?

Rohit: <sent a video>

Hardik: ROO

Hardik: TELL ME

Rohit: <sent a video>

Hardik: 😭😭😭

____________

"Jassi, want to play Anagram Magic?" said Shreyas the next morning.

Ignoring how it reminded him of Hardik, Jassi said, "You know how to play it?"

"Yeah, I learnt it recently."

"Great," said Jassi, delighted to find someone apart from Hardik who knew about his favourite game. "Come on."

So they played and Rohit took the video from behind the curtain and...

Rohit: <sent a video>

Hardik: They're playing ANAGRAM MAGIC!

Hardik: Jassi is playing Anagram Magic without me!

Virat and Rohit exchanged a triumphant glance.

Hardik: I'm coming to New Zealand!

Rohit: We're waiting

Hardik was already offline.

______________

Virat was so thrilled that he needed to congratulate Shreyas right then, so he ran to Jassi's room and barged in.

"SHREYA! COME OUT FOR A MINUTE!"