Chapter 2-im back

As soon as I stepped into the pack house there was chaos all around, the living room was filled with the people that had been brought back from the cabin. I needed to get to the bottom of this something in my gut was telling there was more than meets the eyes i know my pack doest have the best reputation but even we have our limits Especially when it came to kids. Speaking of kids there was my pack doctor treating a little girl who like all the others looked malnourished, her hair was all tangled up and dirt covered her whole face, the doctor was kneeling in front of her bandiging her leg .. “How is all of this going?” I asked.

“Not well at all alpha, i can't believe what these people have been through..”  he took out a lollipop from his pocket and handed it to the little girl then stood up facing me.

“Have they said anything?” I asked him  interrupting him.

“No Alpha they all are too scared to say anything as if someone is going to jump out and hurt them if they do. The damage that they all carry around their body is intense. It would take them a few months to heal, and that's just physically. Mentally it could take a long time and that's if they even do.

“Do you think if we hire a therapist to talk to them it will help them?”

“It would to a certain extent some thing you never forget.” he gave me a small smile. “Now if you excuse me I have to go and help set up the rooms for the people that are going to need it.” whit that he left, leaving me with the little girl  I noticed she did not open her sucker yet she was just staring at it with a look of confusion not sure what it was that she was holding.

“It's candy. You've never had one before?” I asked, her little face immediately looked up at me.

“No alpha” she whispered very shyly.

“What's your name?”

“Snow.” she stated 

“Well snow I promise it tastes really good and it won't hurt you. I'll even help you unwrap it okay?” I asked and she nodded handing me the sucker, I opened it for her and very slowly handed it back to her not wanting to scare her. As soon as I gave it back she put it in her mouth and her wary face was replaced with a smile.

“It is a good alpha!”she yelled.

“Please call me Damon,” I smiled.

“Okay.” she giggled. “Damon may i have another one for my sister?”

“Of course you can i'll let the nurses know” from the corner of my eye i spotted jack as he came into the room. “I'll get back to you okay.” she nodded and waved goodbye. 

I ran after him “jack how is she?” referring to the girl that we saved from the woods.

“At the moment she's in your mother's room. She's helping mend her wound which is a lot, your mom tried waking her up but she is in some deep sleep or something but the pack doctor is going to take her to the hospital to do some tests and get better results.” he smiled and turned around.

‘Jack before  you go I need to tell you what happened and explain myself.”  He stopped walking and turned back around to look at me.

 “You do but right now is not the moment there is so much going on.”

“Your right..  Let's look for that boy. I'm sure he is anxious to be with his sister.” jack nodded 

“He's actually in your office I figured you will want to talk to him, he's the only one that looks sane enough in his group.” I nodded in agreement  and we walked towards my office. The walk there was a silent one i knew Jack was curious but I respected him for putting the packs priorities first. When we finally made it to my office I opened the door and looked at the boy who was sitting next to the widow.