Season one Episode eighteen: Brother of his Own Mind

The Adventures of Tod and Copper

Season one Episode eighteen: Brother of his Own Mind

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The page of a book was shown with two fox's, one red and one blue, fighting to death in a brutal fashion. "Many years ago. Two races of fox's were at war. (The page expanded to show the rest of the army fighting each other) The red colored foxes, and the blue colored foxes. (The page turns to show the red foxes prevailing) The red fox army succeeded in the end. (A blue fox is shown running away with a red fox) But little did they know that one of each of their clans grew quite fond of each other. The red one, Alia. The blue one, Farius."

Alia and Farius were shown on the next page as the blue fox tried to negotiate with his King. "Farius thought since he was the most well renowned members of his clan due to everything he's done, which is told in other stories by the way, that he could reason with his leader, but the leader refused. (The King of Farius's people clan is shown spreading darkness over a town) The King spread darkness all over the land and forced his minions to fight back, forcing Farius to do something drastic."

Farius was shown in the next page with him placing a sword into some kind of rock. "So Farius did what he had to do, and sent the ones who refused to listen to reason away. (Farius was shown kissing the Alia goodbye with both of them crying) Although he had to leave his wife, and their children, he was willing to do what he knew would hurt him for the sake of his family. (Alia is shown looking over a book of all the amazing things her husband's done) To protect her children, Alia hid the truth of their father from them for the time being."

A page showed the Alia looking at her children as they were in some kind of farm house, with the oldest reading, the second oldest carrying a hay stack, and the youngest two, supposedly being twins, sitting on the haystacks, with the red fox holding a basketball and spinning it on her finger and the blue one laying on the hay stack the second oldest was carrying. "She'd hoped the truth would come someday. When they were ready. And that truth...has now come" The screen faded to black, ending the backstory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soft rock music played as a young Tod woke up in his bedroom and looked outside at the vast open world awaiting him as a male voice sang Vast Open World. "Hello there, why ya crying? It'll be, okay I promise. (Tod is shown with optimistic smile as he jumps out the window) I'm sure you'll someday find your fa-ted bliss." Tod was shown running through the forest as he looks around and enjoys the scenery, catching a vine in his mouth and swinging on it. As he landed perfectly, he saw Copper sniffing and became curious.

Tod is shown on the top of the log with the Copper coming on the other end and sniffing some more. "Hey there. (The Copper sniffs up to Tod and sees that what he was sniffing was him) I think our newfound friendship was destiny. (Tod and Copper are shown walking around the forest and getting to know each other) Hey there. (Copper laughs at a joke from Tod) Even though we aren't the same, you and me."

Tod and Copper are shown climbing a tree with the fix kit saving the Bloodhound as he's about to fall off. "Hey there. (Copper continues climbing with Tod helping him do so easier) I just know this friendship will never fade away. (Tod and Copper arrive at the top of the tree and sit on the top branch) Hey there. Hey there."

Tod was shown riding a horse with the assistance of Tyler. "Even though we don't have the same lifestyles. (Terra is shown skating away from a Hairless Mexican Dog while holding a sausage and blowing a raspberry at them) I would travel with you alone for miles. (Danny is shown looking at a cookie jar while on top of the fridge with a mischievous look on his face) We'll always be here so we'll share our laughter."