~

"That's it, I can't take it no more." Kibum mutters and leaves his seat, ready to go where Jinki is, happily talking to a girl.

Minho stops him "Kibum, what are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"Let me go, I know her and she's not a good girl" Kibum sees a smirk forming on the girl's face, as if she was making fun of him.

Minho sighs "I know, but what will you do? What will you say? You can't just go and interrupt them."

"Hah!, of course I can." Minho lets him go and he walks towards the couple, but then stops at the sight of Jinki's smile.

He lows his head, closes his hand in a fist and then sighs.

He knows that girl isn't good for Jinki, but the older looks very happy and he doesn't want to ruin the moment because he's jealous, he can talk to Jinki later.

"Hey, what happened?" asked Minho, while Kibum sat next to him again.

"He looks happy, I won't ruin it." Kibum's sad face makes Minho worry, and the feeling increases when he takes a drink and a lot more after the first one.

Minho takes the glass from his hands "Kibum, please stop."

"I couldn't do anything..." says the latter  getting lost in his thoughts for a moment "at least let me drink." asks finally and takes his glass again.

Minho sighs "okay..." and he watches how Kibum gets completely drunk.

After 2 hours, Minho sends a text message to Jinki telling him they would leave first.

💬

Minho:
Hyung, we are going home.

Jinki:
Already? Is not even midnight.

Minho:
Yeah, but Kibum...

Jinki:
What happened? Is he okay?

Minho:
He's fine... Well, he got drunk and I don't think we can stay here any longer.

💬

Jinki worries and starts looking for them, he sees Minho helping Kibum walk.

"Kibum, don't stop" says Minho to his friend, who was almost unconscious.

"Minho, I can not believe he's still with that girl." said Kibum as he started crying.

"No, Kibum, shhhh!" says the other trying to calm him down "everyone will notice us."

"I don't care! I want everybody to know that guy broke my heart!" shouts Kibum and Minho put his hand on the other's mouth because they were getting the attention of the people there.

"Is he crying?" Jinki whispered to himself "sorry, I have to go." he took his jacket and left his seat but his partner was fast and grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going? I thought we were having a good time." she said, caressing Jinki's arm lightly.

Kibum was looking at them, and a few more tears fell down his cheeks when he met the older's eyes before being unconscious.