Chapter 1

Pov Alina

I lay in bed, listening to Dojo cat on Spotify. I throw my phone onto the the other side of the bed and turned my PS4 on. A friend request pops up, and I click on it.

'HarryS69 wants to become friends with you'

Huh? Harry Styles from school dafuq?

'Accept 'Decline'

Why would Harry Styles send me a friend request? Not even a minute later he sends me a request to join a PS4 Party (It's a voice chat). I accept it cause I'm really bored.

HarryS69: Hi Alina right? Thank you for accepting my friend request.

Alinaaxx: You're welcome, but how did you even find me on here hahaha?

HarryS69: We have common friends on PS4 so I thought I could send you a friend request . Is there any problems with it? I can delete you if you want.

Alinaaxx: No No there is no problems with it
-------------

We were talking for hours about everything like school and our hobbies. We even exchanged our snapchat usernames.

I don't know why but I was smiling. His name popped up on my phone screen and my smile grew even bigger.  He sends me a picture of himself with the quote 'Goodnight Alina ;)'. Damn this boy, I only just talked with him for a few hours and look what kind of effect he has on me. Alina you need to be hard to get. I've sent a snapchat back with the quote 'Goodnight harry^_^' and with that I went to bed and drift off to a peaceful sleep.