Chapter 2

Alina's POV

The next morning I walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. 'Hi mom' I greeted my mom with a smile on my face. 'Hi my darling, how did you sleep?' she asked.

I ate my breakfast and answered her question.

A snapchat notification popped up on my screen it was from him. Harry. It was a picture of him with the caption "Good morning babygirl". I swear to god I was dying from the inside but I was trying to not show it off but I failed. " Girl why are you smiling like that it's creeping me out, is there something on that phone" asked my mom with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing mom, I just saw a funny meme on Instagram".

I was so lucky that she fell for my answer.

My mother is a strict Muslim woman if I would tell her that I was talking to a boy named Harry she would beat my ass.

After breakfast I brushed my teeth picked up the car keys and went to school. "Sister!" Sabrina yelled at me. She was my bff since day one and I was so happy to see her cause I needed to tell her a lot. I ran to her "Sister I need to tell you something ,you won't believe what happened" I told her that I talked Harry Styles and that he called me his babygirl. "Sister you know that he's a fuckboy right?" she asked me with concern in her voice. "I know but we're just friends and to be honest I don't think he's a fuckboy at all. Those are just rumors he's a really sweet boy". "If you say so sister" She agreed to my statement.

On our way to the classroom we saw Harry with his friends. I smiled at him but he looked at me with no expression. Honestly I was hurt but I understood him maybe he just didn't want people to misunderstand us. "Sister are you sure that you're talking to the right Harry Styles cause he didn't even smile back" She looked at me sadly and it didn't make me feel any better. I ignored her question and asked her if we can go to the class.

Harry's POV

"Bro,Harry, why is that girl smiling at you. Ah I know she's one of the girls that you're playing with right know isn't she" my friend laughed and I looked back at him with a smirk on my face. I nodded my head to his question. "Bro she's so lame I can bet that she became wet after I called her babygirl on snapchat. She's an easy one". I looked at her I'm not gonna lie she was pretty and I saw her disappointed face but couldn't care less. Just don't be an easy victim. She walked away and I went to my class.

Alina's POV

After our last lesson I said goodbye to Sabrina and went to home. I got a snapchat notification from Harry.

Harrypapi69:"I'm sorry babygirl I was just nervous to say something or even to look at you, you're so beautiful".

Alinaaax: "Really? Thank you!^^ and it's not a problem Harry. You're pretty too^-^"

After that I waited for a response for hours. I was so worried that something happened so I wrote him again

Alinaaax:"Harry are you alright?"

Alinaaax:" Did something happen?"

Harry's POV

After I responded to Alina with the most cliché answer that I could think of. I began to fuck this hot ass hoe from our school. She was damn thicc. So after 5 rounds without stopping I lay on the bed and picked up my phone. I saw notifications from Alina. She asked me if something happened to me. I did not want to talk to her but I still responded honestly don't know why either.

She was cute.

Alina's POV

It was 2 o'clock in the night when he finally responded

Harrypapi69:"Ahw is someone worried about me? How cute. Babygirl I was sleeping, school makes me tired"

Alinaaax: "Ah alright I'm not gonna bother you, sleep well harry!^_^"

Harrypapi69: "Goodnight angel"