Meet (Y/N) (L/N)

Meet (Y/N) (L/N).
She has beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair, courtesy of her (mom/dad), and bright (e/c) inherited from her (mom/dad).
Her quirk is called TNT. It allows her to create bombs out of everything and anything. Before she had control over her quirk it was difficult. She'd be playing with her barbie then it'd in pieces. Now that she's gained more control she's taken notice of actually making bombs. She can activate her quirk on anything small and make it go off on a set time. Making the countdown anything more than a minute drains her energy quite quickly, and causes major fatigue. She had encountered how dangerous it can be when she accidentally used it on a glass cup, so for training she used balloons. Her quirk is much like a TNT stick. As it heats the item from the inside like said explosive.
She's normally easy going but can tell someone's personality quite quickly. And starts the meeting process off like a bitch. Once she feels you are safe enough for her best friend, Izuku, or her to be around. Her mood changes and she's suddenly like Izuku introduced her: "a precious sweetheart"..... his words.
After starting UA with Izuku she befriended Shoto, having that their personalities are quite similar, she sat out to chip away at the stoic boy. She was able to figure him out and has become a close friend to him, calling him brother occasionally. How did she figure him out? She relied on her favorite childhood game of "who hurt Izuku today" to figure out the problems he faced and tried persuading him off a rude path.
"He's a douche, but publicly hating him won't make him any less of the number 2 hero" she told him once.
If you run into her out and about without Izuku don't be surprised if she ignores you. She's just drowning out the world with her favorite genre of music. 
Fighter at heart, she's beat the snot out of a few kids before over their snide comments to her or her bestie. Once you're her friend it takes a lot to lose her. But if you do anything immoral and she'll drop you quicker than anything.