2020 Challenge #1

Hello everyone! and welcome to the first writing challenge of 2020!!  You are allowed to choose any of the prompts and channel your inner writer with any genre of your choice.  The only requirement is that you have at least 5 chapters and that it is completed by April 2, 2020.  

The  winner will be announced approximately 2 weeks later on April 16. 

*First place will get choice of Line sticker - if you are not part of the club you simply get bragging rights.

*Second place will also receive bragging rights and stickers ( chosen by me)

*We will also have a Best Cover winner - Line stickers and bragging rights! 

You don't have to be in the club to participate, just be sure to tag us so we know to look for your story and add it to the judges reading list.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!   

                                                         *******************************

*As an archeologist you are used to being alone, one day during an excavation your team heads up for lunch and leaves you behind. Minutes later you find it.

*Your best friend's boyfriend enlist your help to propose however all of your plans keep getting ruined and he can't propose.

* You and your friends just washed up somewhere, your only clues are a treasure chest and a journal.

* A story that revolves around socks

*Desperate and practically homeless you accept a job offer without thinking. Now you are an intern to a lovely ( Insert creature here) who has you running all over town doing their errands.

*The fancy sports car cut you off, you flip them off and wish them a flat tire. Minutes later you pass them on the side of the road they have a flat.

*Due to a filing error you have no guarding angel, a demon takes this as an opportunity to change their career path. With no actual training and being a demon their methods of protection are very unorthodox.

*You are a billionaire with a wonderful spouse, today you found out that they have been trying to kill you. They don't know that you are immortal.

*A stranger comes up to you and begs you to help them save their home, after much arguing you agree to try to see if there is anything you can do. They lead you to the library .