Chapter Two

Just so you know, the ages might change round a little depending.
But for now:  Amy is 4, Karim is 5, Neil is 8, AJ is 9, Alex is 7, Janette is 4, Nancy is 6, Katya is 5, Saffron i haven't decided yet.

They reach the venue for the first rehearsals, the professionals and the celebrities are meeting up for the first time this tour since the celebs took the train.

Stacey is looking forward to hosting it, she is preparing her lines with Amy balanced on her hip. She sees a little boy with curly hair run up to her.

"Hello" she greets him and he squeals happily, clapping his hands. Amy watches him curiously whilst sucking on her thumb. He sticks his hand out to Stacey.

"I'm Karim! My mummy does dancing now!" he says, and Stacey shakes his hand

"You're a polite little one" she praises him, ruffling his curls which makes him shake his head and giggle at her messing his hair up. He reaches his hand to Amy, which instantly makes Stacey a little nervous as she's not sure how the girl will react. She's about to try and explain to him when Amy takes his hand and shakes it.

"M' amy" she mumbles quietly around her thumb, watching as Karims face breaks out into a huge grin

"Thats a pretty name" he giggles but then gets called away by his mum. Stacey is left in shock as Amy never normally opens up to people so quickly.

"That must be Catherine's boy" she says, more to herself, but Amy giggles quietly

"You guys might get to play together huh?" She says to Amy who smiles.

In the green room, Neil is kicking a football around with AJ. They had asked Janette to be their goalkeeper but she wasn't really very good at it, preferring to just sit on the floor in front of the goal and when the ball came towards her she started crying. So they were now using the goal on the other side.

AJ scores another goal and Neil sighs, stamping his feet.
"Not fair! You always win!" He sulks. He storms off when AJ starts laughing, running straight into a girl he hadn't seen before.

"Oh, sorry" he mumbles, looking up at her. She was very pretty and he temporarily loses his words.

"Sorry, I can't hear you" she says, he realises that shes wearing hearing aids as she reaches a hand up to her ear. She gives him a small smile.

"I was just apologising, for running into you" he says, wondering why he was so suddenly overcome with nerves

"Oh that's okay! I wasn't really looking where I was going, I was thinking about other stuff" she says, fiddling with the ends of her hair "You must've been in a hurry"

"Not really, just angry that AJ kept beating me at football" he rolls his eyes and she laughs softly, which he decides is now one of his favourite sounds.

"I love football, I'm one of the best in my classes" Alex smiles widely "I want to play professionally once I'm old enough"

"Really? I don't see a lot of girls playing football" Neil says

"I'm on a girls football team! And we're just as good as boys! I can prove it" she looks to him with a mischievous glint in her eye

"Oh you're on" he says, and turns back towards the playroom with Alex in tow.