Meeting

The auradon and Villain kids were outside enjoying a picnic as they all got to know each other now that the barrier is down. While their parents mingled with each other. When a bright light came and swept over all of them covering the area.

" What the.." Mal started to say before they were transported

Seabrook

Zombies, Humans, and werewolves were all in the gym at Seabrook since it was large enough to hold them all. When once again a white light took them away and landing them into a large family room.

Currently

 " Where are we." Asked Mal as she looked around the room.

" How am I supposed to no." Uma said.

" Guys." Evie scolded.

" Who are they," Ben asked looking at the other group across from them.

"I'm glad you asked ben." Said Alvana.

" You all have been brought together to listen to the songs.." Kadison said.

" Why?" Asked chad.

" We met one day." Kadison started.

" And we were bored so we figured we might as well introduce you guys to each other.

" Yeah okay," Willa said raising an eyebrow.

The wolves raised their heads and howled.

" Yeah okay." Addison said.

" Alright let's do this thing," Alvana says clasping her hands.

"Alvana this is kidnapping and can be counted as treason against auradon." Adam seethed.

" Chill out it's not like I'm going to torture you your just listening to songs," Alvana said.

"Dad it's fine I kinda wanna see where this goes." Ben said