Part 5

"Everyone downstairs for the gift exchange. Fred, Hermione, George, can you come downstairs? I called and everyone's already down here," Mrs. Weasley called the rest of the kids as everyone settled down into couches by the fire. The time flashed by and before anyone knew it, the last two gifts were ready to be exchanged. "Bill, your gift is next." Mrs. Weasley smiled at her eldest son.

Bill glanced at Hermione who was sitting between Fred and George. She looked nervous but gave him a small smile as their eyes met. Bill abruptly turned away from her and stood up to present his gift. "Well, first off I would like to say Happy Christmas everyone. Second, I would like to say that Hermione is a lying, cheating, stupid witch. There's my gift," Bill sat back down, satisfied with his speech.

He turned to face Hermione who had tears welling up in her eyes. "You loathsome bastard you don't know anything! You don't even know what my gift was and you would have been so happy about it. Or you would have hated it. Either way, it was a gift for you and you should be shoved up a dragons arse." Tears were streaming down her face now and her voice was in a low, chilling whisper that shook Bill to the core.

"If your gift is so great then why don't you tell me. I already heard you talking to Fred before and I know you want to break up with me." Bill angrily yelled. He looked around and saw that most of his family left and went to the kitchen. Only Hermione, Fred, George and Himself remained in the small parlor.

At Bill's yelling, Hermione laughed. "You think I want to break up with you? Do you think I cheated on you? No, no, Bill you got it all wrong. You're twenty-seven and I'm eighteen almost nineteen. Bill, watch this. Revelio," Hermione stood up and cast the spell on herself. A small baby bump appeared where her flat stomach was. She looked up at Bill and smiled. "You're going to be a father Bill. And I'm going to be a mother."