Chapter 5

Calum point of view I was on my phone in my bunk, it's was 10:00 am, I got out of my bunk went 2 the front area of the bus, I sat down on the couch. I saw Lily, hey Girly I Said. Hey Calum Lily  said going on her phone. Lily r u  okay I ask Lily.  Her cancer grew back and now she scared that she will died Lily  said looking down. Oh baby girl I said holding Lily. I-I'm s-scared C-Calum 2-2 l-lose h-her Lily  said crying. Luke and Michael came out from their bunk's, hey Lily  Luke and Michael said setting down on the other couch. Lily  didn't  say anything or look at Luke or Michael, Luke look over at me confused y Lily  didn't say any thing or even look at him, Luke and I got up and went 2 the back room, whats wrong with my Lily  Luke ask looking at me.  Lily  told me that Abby cancer grew back and I can tell Lily  is sacred that she will lose Abby  I said scared 2 death if we lose one of our siblings. Ik we all r scared we will lose Abigail Nevaeh our  baby girl lukey said. Let's go wake up Abby  and Ashton I said smirking. Okay Luke said smirking back. We went 2 Ashton's bunk, 1,2,3 Luke and  I said at the same time.  WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS Luke and I yelled. Scaring the living life out of Abby  and Ashton, u 2 want 2 died cause u got 5 seconds 2 run Ashton and Abby  said giving us the death stare. We ran 2 the front area I hid behind Michael and Luke hid behind Lily, what the heck did u guys do Lily  ask. We may have woke  up Ashton and Abby  and now they want 2 kill us Luke said. Will that ur fault  Michael said getting up and going 2 the kitchen. He does have a point there Lily  said going 2 her bunk. Ashton and attack me and Abby  attack Luke, never do that again Ashton said getting up. Abby  was lying on Luke chest, Luke sat up with Abby  in his arms. Abby  can I talk 2 u 4 a minute Ashton said. Ya sure Ashton Abby said. We played FIFA, when Ashton and Abby  came back 2 the front area, Abby  was cuddling up with Luke. Hey Abigail I said. Hi bro bro Abby  said. R u okay Abby  Nevaeh  Mikey ask. Luke whispers in Abby  ear, Abby  look down,  Ashton look at Abby  and Luke whispers in Ashton ear and Ash nod his head.  Guys Abby  has 2 tell u something Luke said. M-my c-cancer g-grew b-back a-and t-there I-is a-a c-chance t-that I-I w-will d-died  Abby  said crying. Mikey got up and pick Abby Nevaeh  up as  she sobs in his shoulder. Ik baby girl ik Mikey got u ur okay Michael said rubbing Abby  back. I got up and went 2 my bunk, I fall asleep.

Abby point of view I was sleeping with Ashton, when  my 2 idiots older brothers had 2 wake us up. WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS Luke and Calum yelled. Scaring the living life out of Ashton and I, u 2 want 2 died cause u got 5 seconds 2 run Ashton and I said giving them the death stare. Okay the plan is that I get Cal and U get Lucas Ash said getting up. Ashton and attack Cal-pal and I attack Luke Never do that again Ashton said getting up. I was lying on Luke chest, Luke sat up with me  in his arms. Abby  can I talk 2 u 4 a minute Ashton said. Ya sure Ashton I said. What did the doctor say about ur cancer Ashton ask looking at me worried. T-the d-doctor t-told m-me t-that t-there a-a c-chance t-that  I-I w-will d-died a-and I-I'm s-scared 2-2 died A-Ashton I said sobbing. Ashton was hugging me. Shh it's okay baby sis we have ur back  but should tell Lily, Luke, Michael and calum so they know  what up Ashton said rubbing my back. Come let's go hang out with Lily  and so un cool So boring boys I said walking out of the back area. Ashton and I went back 2 the front area, I was cuddling up with Luke. Hey Abby Nevaeh  Cal said. Hi bro bro i said. R u okay Abby  Nevaeh  Mikey ask. Luke whispers in my  ear, hey what did u and Ashton talk about Luke ask whispers. I told him what the doctor said about my cancer and that I should tell u, Lily, Michael and Calum  about what the doctor said I said whipping back. I look down,  Ashton look at me and Luke whispers in Ashton ear and Ash nod his head.  Guys Abby  has 2 tell u something Luke said. M-my c-cancer g-grew b-back a-and t-there I-is a-a c-chance t-that I-I w-will d-died I said crying. Mikey got up and pick me up has I sobs in his shoulder. Ik baby girl ik Mikey got u ur okay Michael said rubbing my  back. Come here sissy  Lily  said softly taking me out of Mikey arms. Lily  sat down with me in her arms, Luke sat in front of us Luke was facing Lily  and I. I-I w-want 2-2 d-died l-let m-me d-died I-I d-don't w-want 2-2 g-go t-through t-the p- pain a-again I said sobbing in2 my older sister chest. Y-y A-Abigail N-Nevaeh y-y w-would s-say t-that b-baby g-girl Lukey ask crying . I was breathing hard and shaking badly, hey hey ur okay breathe Abby Nevaeh  someone said. I was trying 2 breathe, but it hurts I was gasping 4 air and I was freaking out cause I was scared, I pass out, I heard beeping. I slowly open my eyes, hey Abbs  how u feeling Girly Michael ask softly playing with my hair. I look down at my hands, where Lukey I ask wanting  my big brother. He talking 2 the doctor Abby Lily said softly setting down on the bed with me. I lay my head on Lily chest, R u okay lil sis Ashton ask softly playing with me hair. Ashton took me out of Lily  arms, Ashton is Luke mad at me I ask looking down. I'm not mad at u Abbs I would never be mad at u Abigail Nevaeh  Hemmings I'm just sad that u would say that Abbs Luke said taking me out of Ashton arm. What did the doctor say I ask looking at me big bro. Will u need a inhaler and that u will start chemo after the tour ends Luke said holding me tightly.
I didn't say anything, I'm sorry baby girl Lukey said softly kissing my head. I just broke down crying, Abby  we got ur back baby sis we fight with u on this battle ur not alone all my siblings said hugging me. I stop crying, when can I leave the hospital I ask looking down. Soon okay baby girl Ashton said setting next 2 me and Luke on the hospital bed. I fall asleep in Luke arms.

Luke point of view I got out of my bunk and so did Mikey, hey bro I said. Hey lil bro Michael said. Went 2 the front area, hey Lily Michael and I said setting down on the other couch. Lily  didn't say anything or look at me or Michael, I  look over at calum  confused y Lily  didn't say any thing or even look at him, Cal  and I got up and went 2 the back room, whats wrong with my Lily  I  ask looking at Calum.   Lily  told me that Abby cancer grew back and I can tell Lily  is sacred that she will lose Abby  calum said scared 2 death if we lose one of our siblings. Ik we all r scared will lose Abigail our  baby girl I  said. Let's go wake up Abby  and Ashton  calum said smirking. Okay I  said smirking back. We went 2 Ashton's bunk, 1,2,3 calum and  I said at the same time.  WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS Calum  and I yelled. Scaring the living life out of Abby  and Ashton, u 2 want 2 died cause u got 5 seconds 2 run Ashton and Abby  said giving us the death stare. We ran 2 the front area Cal hid behind Michael and I  hid behind Lily, what the heck did u guys do Lily  ask. We may have woke  up Ashton and Abby  and now they want 2 kill us I  said. Will that ur fault  Michael said getting up and going 2 the kitchen. He does have a point there Lily  said going 2 her bunk. Ashton attack Cal-pal  and Abby  attack me, never do that again Ashton said getting up. Abby  was lying on my  chest, I  sat up with Abby  in my  arms. Abby  can I talk 2 u 4 a minute Ashton said. Ya sure Ashton Abby  said. We played FIFA, when Ashton and Abby  came back 2 the front area, Abby   was cuddling up with me. Hey Abbs Calum said. Hi bro bro Abby  Nevaeh said. R u okay Abigail Nevaeh  Mikey ask. I  whispers in Abby  ear, hey what did u and Ashton talk about I  ask whispers. I  told Ashton   what the doctor said about my cancer and that I should tell u, Lily, Michael and calum about what the doctor said Abby   said whispering back. Abby  look down,  Ashton look at Abby and I  whispers in Ashton she told me what u said we should tell them now I said whispering in2 Ashton ear and ash nod his head.  Guys Abby  has 2 tell u something I  said. M-my c-cancer g-grew b-back a-and t-there I-is a-a c-chance t-that I-I w-will d-died Abby said crying. Mikey got up and pick our lil sis up as  she sobs in his shoulder. Ik baby girl ik Mikey got u ur okay Michael said rubbing her back. Come here sissy  Lily  said softly taking Abby   out of Mikey arms. Abby sat down with Lily in her arms, I  sat in front of the girls,  I  was facing Lily  and Abby Nevaeh. I-I w-want 2-2 d-died l-let m-me d-died I-I d-don't w-want 2-2 g-go t-thought t-the p- pain a-again Abby  said sobbing in2  my first youngest sister chest. Y-y A-Abby N-Nevaeh  y-y w-would s-say t-that b-baby g-girl  I said crying. Abby  was breathing hard and shaking badly, hey hey ur okay breathe Abby Nevaeh  Ashton  said.  Abby   was trying 2 breathe, I can tell it  hurts her, Abby  was gasping 4 air and Abby  was freaking out cause  she was scared, Abby pass out, we got in the car, Ashton got in driver seat, Lily  was in the passenger seat and I was in the back with Mikey and Abby, Abby  head was on my lap and her feet were on Michael lap, we got 2 the hospital, I carried Abby  in2 the hospital, I went 2 the front desk, may I help the lady ask. Yes My sis pass out I said holding Abby  in my arms. Okay name the lady ask. Abigail Hemmings I said. I will get a doctor rn the lady said. The doctor came one of the hospital bed, I lay Abby   down on it, the doctor took her 2 a room, I went 2 the front desk, can we see our lil sister I ask. She in room 2615 the lady said. Guys let's go I said. Okay went 2 room 2615, we walk in the room, who is the sibling of Abigail Hemmings  the doctor ask. We r the siblings of  Abby Lily and I said. I need the oldest sibling the doctor said. I'm the oldest I said. Can I talk 2 in the hall mr Hemmings the doctor ask. U can just call me Luke I said. I'm sorry Luke but Abby  needs a inhaler cause of she has asthma and she also has 2 start  chemo again cause her cancer grew more then we thought the doctor said. When can  we start her chemo in a month I ask. Y doctor ask. Cause I'm in a band called 5  seconds of summer and rn we r touring I said looking down at my hand. Yes we start Abby  chemo in month right after ur tour ends the doctor said walking away. Ashton is Luke mad at me abby ask looking down. I'm not mad at u Abby I would never be mad at u Abigail Nevaeh Hemmings I'm just sad that u would say that Abbs  I  said taking Abby Nevaeh   out of Ashton arm. What did the doctor say Abby  ask looking at me. Will u need a inhaler and that u will start chemo in a month after the tour ends I  said holding Abby tightly. Abby don't say anything, I'm sorry baby girl I  said softly kissing Abby   head. She just broke down crying, Abbs  we got ur back baby sis we fight with u on this battle ur not alone all my siblings said hugging Abigail. Abby  stop crying, when can I leave the hospital Abby  ask looking down. Soon okay baby girl Ashton said setting next 2 Abby and I  on the hospital bed. Abby fall asleep in my  arms. I luv u Abigail Nevaeh Hemmings I said softly kissing Abby  forehead. I fall asleep with Abby  in my arms.