Chapter 4

All I remember truly, was sitting down on my bed, depleted.I felt warm trickles run down my cheeks and land on my hands in my lap. I sat there for what felt like hours, but I knew it was just my mind.I had almost forgot that it was dad's birthday today. Have mom ready told him? Did he already know? What about his party that mom worked so hard on. I don't know what to do at the moment. Crying sounded fine but it didn't help.I just sat on my warm bed and enjoyed looking out the window. The small window. It brought light into my room. It's seem to shine through my pain which I felt like a big headache. I reached my hand down on my bed to feel that I was there. My warm yellow quilted blanket was dirty and precious. My grandmother made it for me. She made most things in my room or gave them to me. I suddenly realized I don't know where she went after my 12th birthday. She seemed plastic. She just rolled off and never came back. I looked down at my bed my hand is on top of the note she had written on one of the patches on my blanket. It said,
ι love yoυ! don'т ғorgeт тнaт. нappy тwelтн вιrтнday, cнaѕ.
alwayѕ тнere ғor yoυ, near and ғar.
grandмa
1/24/09
My grandmother wasn't very good at knitting, but she gave me this blanket and right as I got it, I knew I would keep it forever.she always thought I was a good girl. She always gave me hugs and kisses whenever she was away and she would give me presents from wherever she is that remind me of her. She used to tell me the Bible verse love is patient love is kind. She would tell me everything she did when she was a child that helped her in the long run. She told me simple life lessons that I never really took into play. She was trustworthyand loving and caring and everything mom or grandma should be. She had dark gray hair that ringed around her ears and had light blue eyes that I inherited from her. She never believed that blue eyes were a messed up in the brown and green eyed line , but she said blue eyes was God's way of showing the Heaven. My grandmother was very religious. She said animals are angels on heaven. She said that trees were guardian angels. She thought of all the things I never thought of. She brought me imagination and creativity.I miss her, I really do. While I was sitting under the tree earlier today, I was thinking the tree above me was my guardian angel hovering over me. I couldn't help myself from thinking of my grandma.I wonder what she would do if she knew that I wouldn't be in my reappearance.She would be disappointed, but she would know that nothing I did effected me from not becoming eligible to attend the celebration. Once I have my reappearance, I can practically do anything. I can vote, I couldn't read out loud, I can marry, I can have children, but most of all I can go to school. I decided then that I will do this for my grandma. I'm going to go to the reappearance, even if their counsel says no.