chapter 31

Y/n: I sigh locked in a room for hours and hours the door opened to a maid "um miss master wants you downstairs " I rolled my eyes "do I have to ""please I don't want him to...to hurt me " I walk up to her and hugged her "i will go and I will make sure he won't hurt you okay " she nods we walk outside and I see him waiting "about time " I sigh "have you been hurting your maids " he smarked "well yes I have " he pulled me close "why you don't like it " I push him away "I don't like it at all Namjoon what the hell happened to you " he smarked "nothing just got strong after you left " he started laughing "now don't worry baby I know you still love me " "no I hate you maybe if you didn't leave me I would still love you " he smarked "just be quiet " I cross my arms "are you still friends with jin " he sighs "no " "what why " "he wanted to go do his own thing now be quiet " I sigh I go out to the doors and try opening them it dose I look behind me then shut it behind me I ran to the gates I see it's locked I went over it and dropped to the floor "ow hope he doesn't know " I ran to my house I get there unlocked the door quick then lock it I sit down because I ran so hard to get here "am so glad am out of there " I still I love him but my heart hasn't complete I get up but my body feels so weak but I fight it I go to my car and start it I have to leave fast I starting to drive until a car stops in front of me I saw him in the window of his car I backed up and turned the car put it on full speed shouldn't be doing this I look  back his following me ugh I stopped and the car went in the water I was out of the car his car stopped where the car dropped I was breathing heavily I didn't wanna die I hear a laugh a evil one "hahah finally she died " I covered my mouth he was faking it h...he didn't love me at all I ran at him and pushed him into the water he yelled I watched him dropped into the water I waited for a minute he didn't come back up  "thank God"
-
Year later "the god of distraction has been seen dead in the water " I look at the new tv they found his body "hey baby ready to go " I smiled at jimin "yes " warm am safe around him "I see the guy that kidnapped you is dead I wonder who did it " "I....I did" he looked at me "I escape and ran to my home into the car he followed me and I was at full speed and I saw the waterfall I got out fast then my car sink into the water he saw my car then he said am gone now and then I pushed him in " his eyes widened "w...w... woah your a badass baby " I smiled "hehe thank you "
-
Middle night "hello princess " uh what was that I walk to the window no one there "H...hello " the lights went out "you do know I will always find away to come back to you you can't run from me " Namjoon but his dead they even said it on the news that he his I even pushed him in "y...your dead" he laughed "always been the good innocent girl not noticing anything at all " what his he talking about am scared "don't k...kill me " I felt arms around me the I felt breathing on my neck  "I missed you princess am so sorry for hurt my princess" he put his hand on my chest "your heart breathing so fast am sorry for what I did heh your going to love it " he let me go then the lights were on again I started freaking out what did he mean I went to jimin house and hoseok they share the house I knocked on the door "jimin hoseok you home " the door opened I walked in I turned on the lights I gasped starting to cry he did it he broke his promises "I will go with you but don't kill them " I started crying harder I went over to to jimin his eyes had horror in his eyes I started sobbing "I hate him I hate him" I went out the house I went to his house the gate opened I slowly went to the door it opened to a grin of a Namjoon a evil one  "welcome home princess did you like my gift I showed you " I didn't saw a word "fine be that way maid give her a bath there's blood in her hands and shirt " "yes master " she slowly grabbed my hand and toke me upstairs to my room "can you take off your shirt here's some shorts " I toke off my shirts and pants I got into the shorts "I we'll let you take a bath "she left I stand there not moving movements at all then I got to bed and lay there I scream to my self softly why why can't he just be a normal human being 
-
"Dinner ready master w-oh " "she what " I hear footsteps run up to my room the door bust open I sit up "what the hell Namjoon" "time for dinner " he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dinner room "now sit and eat " I did I looked up at Namjoon he was eating "Namjoon what happened to you " he looked at me then stopped eat then put his hands on the table "princess don't " "just tell me I won't mine j-" "SHUT UP " I gasped he hasn't yell at me in a while he got up and went to me  "I think you like my gift but you didn't like it " "yes because you didn't keep your promise I thought you changed I thought you had it under control " he smiled and leaned into the chair "I didn't keep it because you were with him and I did have it under control but I let it out after I left you " he moved away "the maid well take you to your room " he left the room I got up and went to the living room "Namjoon why just why won't you tell me " he pinned me to the wall "it was for your protection princess and now sense my enemies are dead I can keep you to my self " he backed away" "was that a...all you wanted me for " a maid showed I saw him take a knife out he hit her right in the head I gasped she hit the floor "do I have to go please I don't want him to hurt me " that's what she meant he been killing his servants and keep get more he left me her blood was everywhere he hadchanged he  was so kind sweet and now he is a whole different person I can't keep staring at her body she was innocent girl maybe sweet and kind I started crying Namjoon evil not sweet any more "miss it's time for bed " I turn and sees a maid she noticed "y...you saw didn't you " I walked up to her "did he ever hurt you " "n...no I just saw him do it once but miss we need to get you ready for bed before he finds out and kills me " "okay "