chapter 33

Y/n: I wake up Namjoon wasn't there I sit up hear the shower head then go off the door opened "oh princess your wake I was going to make you breakfast" I started to cry I got up and ran to him he was shirtless and had a towel around him "don't leave me I thought you left me again " he pat my head "I won't I promise" I pulled away let him get dressed what's happening my heart is opening up to him he went downstairs he left the door open I went downstairs to the living room "if you don't love me leave me " "Namjoon you left me" I went to find Namjoon I smell  some food I go to the kitchen it was only a maid I sigh I felt arms around me "why are you out if your room " "y...you didn't I thought you...you were letting me out " I felt his hands get tighter I gasped "I didn't want you to leave the room " he keep squeezing me "n.... Namjoon your h...hurting me" "when I said I will make it I meant the maids not me now " he picked me up went back upstairs and put me in the room then locked me in he sighs "thought you where opening up to me " I was my heart slowly closing again I went to the bed but he opened the door "princess breakfast "
-
We had eaten he was laying down in his on little world I got on top of him put my hands on his neck he saw and rolled me over "princess are you trying to kill me " he held my hands tighter" "ahh stop it Namjoon it hurts " he keep doing it "this his your punishment for almost trying to kill me " "stop it please Namjoon please I beg you please " He stopped then looked at me he noticed I was crying he pulled me into his chest "am sorry princess but you cant do that next time Okay" he kissed the top of my head I can't believe I want to kill him
-
Midnight: I wake up in the middle of the night to see Namjoon gone I sit up "Namjoon" I hear footsteps I lay back down fake sleep I hear the door open "well well well princess is still asleep hehe " he picked me up and carried me downstairs what's going on " I hear a door open sounds like his office "who is this " he put me on the couch "my princess I don't want anything happening to her like last time "NAMJOON" I peek my eyes "okay " What felt like house I was sleep actually he picked me up which woke up "go back to sleep" "mmhmm okay" I put my head on his chest then the door bell ring he sigh he put me on the couch
-
Namjoon: I opened the door "what do you want yoongi " "well first of hello and the reason is because well I forgot heh oh is that y/n " I looked back then at yoongi "yeah " "how have you been treating her " "first come in " he walked in "well you know there was a meeting and this person went upstairs to her she yelled my name I killed him she was scared and of course she didn't want me to leave then we almost did it she walked out our room I forgot to lock it I guess she walked out then I put her back to sleep and that's why she here " "that's good treat her well  " I wake up in his room the door was open again did he forgot again I see him walk in "ah good morning princess sleep well " I got up and ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him he was surprised but he kissed back he shut the door with his foot I pulled away breathing heavily "hehe opening up to me again I see " I nod he picked me up and put me on the bed "stay I wanna give you something " he went to closet and brought out a little but kinda box he put it down in front of me he stands right there in front of me "open it " I slowly toke off the ribbon and opened it I was a sexy outfit for when you have sex oh my God his he crazy I only kissed him and we almost did it why the hell "n...Namjoon why did you " "I thought maybe after yesterday we almost so i wanted to get you this " i scoffed "Namjoon am trying to open up but this we almost did but you didn't want to go far okay and plus I regret that kiss " he was pissed he grabbed my arm "Namjoon stop your hu....hurting me " we were downstairs he put me in the basement and locked it "Namjoon let me out le....let me out p....please am sorry I like it " nothing nothing I am alone in the dark no windows or doors just the stairs I pulled my legs to my chest I didn't close my eyes I pissed him off for sure he bought that just for me and I hurt his feels " a hour and a half a maid unlocked the door "master said dinner ready and his wanting for you to get charged into um this " she showed the outfit again "I will so he won't hurt you "
-
I got into the outfit he got me I felt so werid walking around like this I saw the dining room he looked up "ah my princess come here " I walked up to him "you look so beautiful " he pulled me close "let's eat " I started eating still feels werid that am wearing this while eating after eating was bath am kinda glad am in the room I take it off put on a shirt and shorts I put my hair in a bun I sigh better  "don't come downstairs there guest coming " he left I hear a click I sigh and lay on the bed I looked at the closet door I go over to it and open it I gasped there were more outfits he got me and necklaces I shut it and went to the bathroom what did I just see is Namjoon gone insane  "AHH " namjoon