Almost There.

Me rn^^

|| time skip because I'm a lazy asshole ||

Every thing was almost back to normal but one thing held it back... Izuku and his feelings for Kirishima.

Before anything happened, Izuku did in fact fall for Kirishima quite hard and a bit to fast for his feelings to seem "real".

He didn't believe it. In fact Izuku denied his feelings for the first few weeks. But later on after not getting over Kiri, he gave in.

Now, he completely ignored his feelings which were coming back. Kirishima was being so caring and sweet. "hey Zuku, something on your mind?" Kirishima walked into his dorm sitting on his bed.

Izuku just sat quiet. "I know you've been avoiding me. I just don't know...why" Kirishima looked down playing with his fingers. The room was silent. An awkward silence.

Both boys could feel the tension in the air. Kirishima sighed standing up. "Well I apologize for whatever I did.." He said as he turned ready to walk out.

Izuku was beginning to feel bad. "Crap Kirishima wait-" Kirishima stopped. "what a cliche move" Izuku thought to himself.

"I-i just wanted to let you know- you didn't do anything its just me.." Kirishima turned around looking concerned. "What do you mean? I'm only trying to hel-"

"I know okay!? I'm just... Ugh- why do I like you so much!?" Izuku turned around facing his back to Kirishima.

Kiri felt as if he could understand. "Zuku..." He walked a bit closer to him softly grabbing his hand. "Are you afraid of our relationship?"

Izuku nodded. "What if I lose my memory and it hurts you? I'm afraid of putting you through this again because of my dumb mistakes or me not paying attention, or even being strong enough. Or- or"

Kirishima turned him around grabbing both of his hands. "Izuku listen to me okay? You aren't hurting me. Just you being there makes me happy. But it does hurt when you push me away and avoid me."

Kirishima held Izuku by his waist. "I love you Izuku Midoriya okay?"

No words. Midoriya had none. "I-i" he tried to speak but when he looking into Kirishima's red eyes he felt lost in them. "I'm sorry b-babe" he said giving a small smile.

Kirishima began blushing. "B-babe!? What does the mea-" Izuku squeezed Kirishima's hands softly.

______________________________

What's this? An update? *happy noises* But ahhh- its been so long- when I say a lot of shit has happened- I mean it-

But hey y'all nobody left yet right-? You can see the bits of improvement in my writing- but uhhhh yeahhh I hope you guys enjoy.

Edit: WATTPAD THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO UNPUBLISH THIS CHAPTER FOR DAYS KXKDBEJSJS