That Laugh Of His.

"Kiri!" Izuku laughed. Kirishima turned his head to see no one. He was in a forest and alone.

"Peekaboo!" Izuku said again giggling and Kirishima turned again. Around him was Dark trees and grass.

"Izu?" He called out. He heard a laugh that sounded like Izuku's but deeper.

"Aw look at poor worried you ~" the now-deep voice teased. "Kiri?" Izuku called out in a scared tone. "IZUKU!?" he now shouted.

The deep voice came back. "Don't worry I'm fine baby~" Izuku stepped out of the Darkness that surrounded Kirishima.

He was wearing a white t-shirt with black ripped jean- overalls, and a crown on his head.

"When I take over the world your coming with me as my husband~" he kissed Kirishima's hand backing up.

"Wait-!" Kirishima reached out but fell when he took a step forward.

***

Jumping up Kirishima bumps his head on the top board of his bed. "Ow shit-" he whispers rubbing his head.

He gets up to get a glass of water trying to think about what could the dream mean. Izuku taking over?

Is he a villain? Why did he sound so scared? Is someone controlling him?

These thoughts occupied Ejirou's Brain so much he didn't realize Bakugo was speaking to him.

"HELLO SHITTY HAIR!?" Bakugo smacked the redhead. "Ow what the hell-" he looked down to find water all over the floor around his feet.

"You were over flowing your cup stupid-" Bakugo said rolling his eyes. "Sorry I'll clean it-" I said putting down the container and cup going to get some boounty paper towels. (The Quicker Picker Upper ;D)

"Thinking about Deku huh?"

Kiri just signed nodding. "We'll fine him, don't worry Mr hair for brains" he chuckles walking out. Kirishima gave a tiny smile.

Bakugo had been supportive for once. His devolpment was good.

A least Kirishima knows he's not in this alone, and that there is some people who care about Izu just as much ad he do.

___________________________

Not much of a texting chapter but that's just part of the progress-

And yes I spelt Boounty on purpose I'm not a promoter 😳✌️

Again, pls don't mind my mistakes if there is some,,, I update when my brain can't function- (which is when it's l a t e)