Chapter 4: Taron and I

He took my hand and dragged me after him. I didn't even mind if I was late to work. I didn't know why but I trusted that man. We reached a quiet side street and he looked me up and down, his eyes lingering on my lips before meeting my eyes.

My breath caught in my throat before I spoke "What are we doing here?"

And most of all why was I not worried standing in a quiet street with a stranger?

"Do the thing you're most afraid of" he whispered.

I frowned "What?"

I couldn't speak as he cupped his face in my hand before smashing his mouth to mine. Maybe I should have slapped him but it felt too good to break the kiss. It felt right. He pulled me to him and I let him. I moaned into the kiss as we deepened it and I ran my hand through his hair, his cap dropping to the ground.

He smiled against my lips and my knees weakened. Never in a million years would I have thought kissing a stranger would happen. Not even talking about how great the kiss was here.

I finally opened my eyes, everything around us forgotten. The only thing I felt were his arms around me waist. He looked at me and my heart jumped.

"Sorry" he whispered as he ran his thumb over his bottom lip.

Wait, did he regret it? Also how was he so sexy running his thumb over his lip? I wanted to do that.

"I wanted to do that before you knew who I was" he continued.

I frowned "Why?"

I wasn't able to drag my eyes away from his beautiful face. Was I supposed to recognise him?

"I know we barely know each other –" he started.

"What's your name?" I interrupted him. I had to know.

The corners of his mouth curved upwards again and I almost lost my footing right there. How could a man be so cute and sexy at the same time?

He took a step back and held out his hand "I'm Taron"

Oh, he was teasing me. Was it supposed to click for me who Taron was?

"Nice to meet you, Taron" I mocked him and shook his hand, sparks running through me as our hands touched.

"What's your name?" he crooked his head after I didn't respond.

"I'm Magalie" I smiled lightly.

"I prefer suitcase girl to be honest" he teased me and I laughed.

"You're telling me you kissed just like that?" Sofie asked incredulously a few days later.

We were just on our way from the airport to my home. Richard and Emily really had insisted on her staying with us.

I smiled "Yeah"

"And what happened then?" she asked excitedly.

My smile widened "Well he gave me his number"

"When are you meeting him again?" she asked

I shrugged "I don't know. I didn't call him yet"

"What?" she practically yelled "Why?"

"I don't know Sof" I sighed "Apparently he's famous and stuff"

"That doesn't change anything" she insisted "You're clearly drawn to each other"