Chapter 1: Gathering the Worlds

By now, you already know about the DJs, Anavel, Jaeselle, and Temachii. Well, In this boo, I'm going to introduce some new worlds, Including the 7 stars (Dice, Lulano Skybunny, Penelope Coconut, etc.), The Assassin Team (Avenger Reed, Scarecrow Kilos, etc.), The Halloween World (Ft. Schythe Ripper), and More. I hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to check out book 1!

(Now to the story)

Now, The DJs are planning to Take some other worlds to help them fight the Final Boss (The boss that controls ALL of the Corruption). They are communicating at the Table, Where everything all starts...

DJ X: So, Anyone got any ideas for people?

Temachii: I've known Shishi for a long time. She is deadly with 2 Daggers and can sense your weak spot

DJ X: Alright, Alright. So you're Considering the World of 7-stars?

Temachii: Yeah.

DJ X: Alright. I'll call them over and tell them our plan.

Anavel: SO, X, have YOU got any ideas

DJ X: I'll consider the Neon Lunatics World. I have Known another Assassin named Avenger Reed. With Shishi as his Teacher, Combine both of them, and they can be a Dangerous Combo.

Anavel: Alright. Any other people besides reed?

DJ X: Well, You've got Cykopath, Reaperess Magy, Tormenter Seiya...

DJ Eve: I know a Friend of mine that wears pumpkins, uses a scythe and is Psychotic

DJ Phantom: No, Not her...

DJ Eve: Yes, it's Scythe Ripper

DJ Phantom: *Shudders* Don't remind me of her. her presence alone is enough to shake the heck out of my Reaper.

DJ Eve: *sighs* get used to it, Phantom

DJ Phantom: *sighs* Alright, alright.

DJ X: Well, I'll call some other worlds and see if they'll join us

(To Be Continued)