Mind Games

Alissa: I don't understand, why isn't Megan picking up my call?

Kenny: Must be busy with Joe, you know. He did tell me he was buying a gift for her.

Alissa: A gift for Megan? From Joe? You are serious?

Kenny: Well that's what he said atleast.

Alissa: I have a feeling that something bad has happened... I don't know why... But I can feel it.

Kenny: hey nothing happened probably.. they must be just chilling you know.

Alissa: Mind you, but there's a demon walking around the city killing people.

Kenny: Yeah yeah... Let me call Joe hold on. *Calls Joe* It's ringing but he doesn't take that long to pick up the phone honestly. *Call connects* Wait, he answered. Hello! How's your date going Joe? Hello? Why arent you talking?

Joe: *whispers* Ken... Ken listen.. I don't know where iam. That thing, it's scary.... What were we thinking, fuck!

Kenny: Joe! What are you saying? Are you okay? What happened? Joe calm down alright?

Joe: *panics* look I can't calm down alright. I don't know where Megan is..
I don't know where Iam.. this thing.. it looks like a hospital.

Kenny: Hospital?

Joe: Yes, Hospital.. but it's abandoned... I think this is Kingseat hospital.. the abadoned wing.

Kenny: Alright alright iam coming just hang tight, who is there with you now?

Joe: iam all alone no- do you hear that? It's the same whistle...it's here.. the thing is here.. *call disconnects*

Kenny: Hello? Hello? Joe who is there? Joe? Shit, Alissa they are in trouble we got to go

Alissa: Go where?

Kenny: *getting up* Kingseat hospital.

Kingseat Hospital had a history with treating "patients" who they believed had "supernatural" powers. It was first the very own state asylum turned into a hospital and finally abandoned due to some disturbing incident.

Kenny and Alissa arrive after 30 minutes and try entering the Hospital through the back door. After successfully entering, they walk around the corridors, trying to contact Joe's phone.

Kenny: Alright, remember we need to stick together. If we get separated.. it might be the end of us. You understand me right?

Alissa: Yes, I do.

Megan comes out of the door and shouts at Alissa and Kenny.

Megan: Heyy! Over here, Joe is injured, come over here!

Megan goes back inside the room followed by Kenny, but he finds the room completely empty and the door behind him closes.

Kenny: *kicks the door* Shit! This thing is not even opening. Shit! *Hears a whistle* Hey... This is the same sound. Megan are you there?!
Megan?!

Megan was nowhere to be found. The whistling continued and with each moment passing by the sound came nearer. Kenny looks behind to see the wall changed, and a door in front of him, with the words etched "memento mori."

Kenny: *rubs his eyes* Okay what the fuck is going on. This isn't real. This cannot be real. *Pinches himself* okay fuck this is real. Okay, breathe Kenny, you will survive. *Opens the door*