Chapter 1

This is it.  My last day of high school.   Tomorrow I graduate, and I have never been this excited in my life. Like ever. 

To be completely honest, I hate school.  Yeah I know cliché but I honestly hate nothing more than I hate school. The first reason I hate school is because it’s completely pointless. I mean most of the things we learn we won’t ever use again in our lives. 

The second reason is a long story so get ready.   I am not most popular person.  I mean I have a small group of friends, but most of the people in this school probably don’t even know that my name is Becca not Bella, which is pretty sad considering I have gone to this school since Pre-K.  That’s another problem.  I go to a super small private school in Cheshire, England, in a town small enough that if you blink you'll miss it, which basically means that you are stuck with the same stupid people in your classes every freaking year. Yeah it stinks, especially if you have people you can’t stand which I unfortunately do.

 A couple of years ago, in freshmen year, I was best friends with Lindsay.  We were inseparable.  We did everything together.  No one ever came between us, that is until I started dating Hutton.  He was my first boyfriend. Hutton is the hottest guy in our school.  How I landed him as a boyfriend I have no idea, well I do now, but not then.  He was the quarterback of the football team (yeah I know it’s kind of strange but our school is so small a freshman could be quarter back) and all of the girls had I minor crush on him. 

When he asked me out, of course I said yes, I mean who wouldn’t have.  My life was perfect.  Well it was for a few months until Lindsay began to act really cold towards me.  It was super weird. Normally if we have a little fight she gets over it quickly, but this was different.  She didn’t talk to me for weeks, and I tried to talk to her but it was no use.  I found out that she was extremely jealous of my dating Hutton and I tried to talk to her but she wouldn’t hear it. She kept claiming I was a backstabber and she began to make up rumors about me all throughout high school.

Hutton was there for me though, well in the beginning.  He was super sweet and dreamy.  I fell head over heels.  But he was a jerk and had been cheating on my for more than half of our relationship. When I found out he didn’t even try to deny it.  He just thought we should go ahead and break up since I already knew.

I cried for weeks.  He was my first love and I was truly thought I was in love.  I trusted him with my heart and he completely shattered it.  That’s why I have never dated anyone else.  I just don’t think I can trust anyone anymore.  I can’t stand to think about the pain he caused me and I don’t think I can go through it again.

Anyways, enough of my whining let me tell you about the one good thing about school.  I get to see the two best people in the world.  Abby and Maggie have always been there for me, and I mean always.  Throughout thick and thin they have had my back since pre-k.  I feel like I have two sisters. We're the closest that three people can get.