C.6

"Come on Thorne! Don't be such a pussy!"

Zayn held his hand to his nose as he was met with the hard smell of alcool mixed with vomit. It had been a while since he'd been to a house party. A few years back, at this time of the night, he'd already have downed three or five shots but tonight he was sober.

"Hey, have you seen Harry?" The tipsy looking brunette shook her head and continued her away towards the house. Zayn kept looking around the garden, he'd been looking for his ex for the last hour now. He didn't understand why Harry had invited him if it wasn't to spend the whole party with him.

"Didn't think you'd show up." Zayn recognised the voice the moment he heard it. Today really wasn't his day.

"Harry invited me. I wouldn't be here if not." Zayn turned his head towards the man. Liam look well, if not for the traces of tiredness that were threatening his once chubby face.

"You shouldn't have came, this isn't your scene anymore."

"I didn't come for the party, I came for Harry. So if you know where he is tell me, otherwise have a nice night, Liam." Zayn gave Liam one last glance before heading towards the house's entrance.

Liam clenched his lips together.

"That's exactly the problem" he whispered under his breathe "it's Harold now."

Zayn was starting to get dizzy from all the music and the smell of alcool was making him feel sick.

"Where the hell are you, Styles ?" he breathed out in frustration. He pushed the door of one of the bedrooms. Amazingly enough, no one seemed to have found this place yet to make out in.

"Oh guess you found me."

« I thought you were avoiding me.. »

« Oh come on Z, I invited you. Why would I avoid you? » Harry was lying on the bed. Zayn sniffed the air. « You're high. »

Harry smiled « Ding, ding, ding ! Guilty ! » Harry hopped off the bed, still smiling he slowly skipped towards Zayn.

« I missed you, Z. » Zayn clenched his teeth at the nickname. It had a been a while since he'd heard it.

« Me too, but quick question. Why are you wearing a tutu ? »

Harry giggled.

« For the first act of the show. »

—-

Liked by Arianagrande, Selenagomez, laurenstyles and 2'188'089 othersHarrystyles And let the games begin 👏🏼

Harrystyles And let the games begin 👏🏼.

View all comments
Adele Thanks for the party bub !
|
Harrystyles you're welcome babe. Whenever 😘

Arianagrande tonight was amazing babe
|
Harrystyles hihi glad you liked it. Wished I'd seen more of you tho.

Selenagomez missed you babes. :c
|
Harrystyles don't

Zquads Does anybody know if Harry and Zayn made up ? I don't see any pictures of them :(.
|
Zsquared people say they saw Harry and Zayn go into a room 😌😌😏.
||
Harrystyles did those people also say that I left the room 5 seconds later ? Check your sources .-. Jesus

—-
Selenagomez
Did I do something wrong ?

Harrystyles
Well you didn't do anything right, did you ?

Selenagomez
Harold. We've been through this.

Harrystyles
Exactly, that's why I don't understand why you're here whining ?

Selenagomez
You didn't invite me to your party... 

Harrystyles
Did realize miss Gomez needed an invite

Selenagomez
You know what I mean. You can't keep pushing us away. This isn't how it works.

Harrystyles
Do your job well this time and maybe, I'll invite you next time.

——
And right now everyone is confused. Love it 😌