C.9

Attention this chapter might be TW

Liked Harrystyles, arianagrande, gigihadid,Ed and 2'123'456 others Zayn Sometimes you need the darkness to see things clearly

Zayn Sometimes you need the darkness to see things clearly.
About two months ago, something happened that changed me completely. I was broken, scared and confused. I hadn't really registered what had happened to me until the police officer told me. Rape isn't something simple. But weirdly enough it's not as complicated as I thought. At the end of the day, rape is rape. And I, 24 years old Zayn Malik known to the public, was raped. Have I come to terms with it ? No I haven't, and probably won't until some time. Am I okay ? I will be. I hope so. Have I dreamt about it ? More times that I would like.. but that's the process I guess. I don't want to tell you how it happened, because I don't think it matters. At least to me it doesn't. I don't want it to matter. I can't. I can't let that one particular moment define who I am. Am I safe ? Yes I am. An Angel was there to rescue me and is still present till this very day. @harrystyles hey you. I love you. Thank you.

View all comments
Zquads sending my prayers to you and your family.
|
Zayn thank you means a lot to know I'm supported

Charlottelawrence this broke my heart. I can't even begin to imagine what you feel like right now. Know that there are people out there that thank you for what you just did. You became their voice.
|
Zayn and THATS exactly why I did it. I need people to understand that it can happen to anyone of us. The world needs to be educated on this very matter.

Harrystyles no need to thank me bub. I just played my part. I felt guilty, it happened at my party..
|
Zayn yes, but you didn't had to. And it's not your fault. Nothing that happened to me is your fault.

Zarrysbae I'm so happy that they're back together. I'm also really happy that Zayn has someone to hold on to.
|
Zayn who ever said we were back together ? Harry is just a really good friend 😳

Arianagrande friends my ass 😚

Liampayne
Hey, I heard what happened. How are you holding up ?

Zayn
Hi.. Thanks for checking up on me. I didn't think Louis would let you.

Liampayne
Louis isn't the boss of me, Zayn. I know I fucked up when I chose Harry's side. But I just didn't recognize my best friend anymore.

Zayn
It's ok, I forgive you. And I'm also sorry. I just need my best friend right now.

Liampayne
Ofc, so wanna meet for coffee ? We can catch up ! Also maybe to about Harry 😏

Zayn
I think he goes by Harold now 🧐🧐

Liampayne
Yeah about that... I have stuff to tell you...

——
Oof. Yeah. Stuff and struggles you know.