Can I sleep with you?

You hated that you were going to wake her for this. You had been having such a hard time falling asleep these days, and it was affecting your daily life, either itbe your editing time, or when you were with corinna you couldnt give her the attention she deserved, or just hanging out at davids and spacing out.

You hadnt been able to film for weeks, you knew your fans were getting impatient and you had to do something. But as much as you trully wanted to, you just physically couldnt keep up.

You used your spare key and made your way inside, you decided to brew some tea, chamomile to be exact, it was said to be good for sleep, and you had tried everything. You tried editing a bit while you brewed and drank the tea, but it wasnt long until you were feeling tired once again.

You cleaned your mess and made your way to her room. Rinna? Your gentle voice wouldnt have woken up anyone, but thankfully she was a very light sleeper and was always listening for your voice, in case anything happened.

Her eyes were almost shut as she looked at you thru the light that seeped from the hallway. Baby? What are you doing here, is everything okay? She sat up quickly, opening her arms immediately. You closed the door behind you and joined her in the bed.

You sighed, trying to not let any tears fall and look like a pussy, but you really were frustrated and tired. Im so tired, havent been able to sleep correctly in so long, can i sleep with you? You looked at her with glossy eyes, and saw the worry in hers.

Of course hun, you know thats out of the question, come on, lay with me She patted the pillow next to hers. Hold me? You asked with your sad puppy face, Do you have to ask? She smiled as she opened her embrace for you to join, which you did.

Thankfully you catched up with your sleeping schedule, but it was nice to know that if you ever had the same complication, your girlfriends arms would always recieve you comfortably.