Welcoming Day!

The plane lands, and I look around at the landscape. We were on a large, lush forest island surrounded by a huge lake. It was like an ocean on the beach, shells and everything! I exit the plane, just to see empty woods. Nyla and Nyx joined me, and they both walked ahead, as if they knew where they were going exactly. We were in a thick, lush forest, Assuming they had been here before, I tried following them, just to have my hood grabbed and yanked back, pulling me back as well.
"What the fuck? Who are you?"
I whip around and see a somewhat familiar Blue and Purple haired Rabbin (rabbit person) smirking at me like a jackass.
"Your the new kid. I've heard of you. Your a bit popular from 1st Grade Elementary. How've you been, Ruin?"
Then it hit me. I remembered why she was so familiar. It was Allie! She was a good friend of mine before i was tested and homeschooled. And here she was now!
"Omg Allie?! You've grown so much! How've you been! OMG I missed you!"
I smiled, excited to see her again.
"Wait, you're FRIENDS with her?! She's a bit of a bully sometimes!"
Nyx butted in from behind me.
"Wait what?! Is this true Allie?"
"Sadly, people get on my fucking nerves a lot and wanna test me, so yes, somewhat. "
"Allie, you've gotta work on your temper!"
"I know. I will"

I realized just then that we had arrived at a giant medieval castle type thing, covered in vines and flowers. It was HUGE! Millions of kids ran in, but I stood and stared. Seeing there was no hybrids but Cambions, Demon-Angel children, and Cogs (cat-dogs), I decided it would be safest to keep my wings a secret instead of showing them like I planned.
"We're here!"
Nyx yelled, and ran up to the door, and into the dark hallway. I followed. We had arrived at Pox Forest Academy.