Chapter 4

•3rd person P.O.V•

At the ball the first kingdom out was the kindness kingdom with Patton and his family the next would be the snake kingdom with Deceit and his mother. The creative family was out next and everyone thought it would be the last.

The villagers danced with princes and princesses. Happy smiles everywhere! Until...Everyone randomly felt panic grow on them.

The dark kingdom was feared and respected among all. They had no allies nor nemesis's. So when they appeared 10 minutes late some were angry others scared. But if your Roman or Patton you were happy to see the prince in his dark attire. Patton was the first to jump up and run towards Virgil.

"Virgil!!" Patton screamed as the music started back up. "Hey Pat!" Confusion started to grow onto the kind princes face "What's up Patton?" The prince in darker clothes started to panic as Pattons normal bright face lit back up.

"Why aren't you wearing your crown Virge!?!"

"W-well I just didn't want to.." Virgil said so quiet so only the light prince in front of him could hear.

"Here ya go!" Almost out of no where Patton pulled the crown out and put in onto Virgil. Roman who was watching the whole thing so when he realized how adorable he looked with the crooked crown on his head with his messed up hair as his face grew pink.

The crown had beautiful purple jewels that swirled around complementing his eyes.

•Roman P.O.V•

OMGWHYDOESHELOOKSO ADORABLEISWEARTOFUCKINGGODHEISSOADORABLE!!

Look at his face and his hair and those jewels that completely make his eyes hypnotizing! I felt like I was gonna faint! Just then he looked over at me. Yup, Definitely gonna faint.

Of course I didn't actually but my face went redder and so did his then Remus came up behind me and scared me right out of my skin. It's not like he's scary he just caught me off guard especially since he screamed "HEY VIRGE I THINK MY BROTHER LIKES YOU!" With the biggest damn grin on his face!

I felt my blood boil with anger and I couldn't tell if my face was red with anger or because he LITTERIALY JUST SCEAMED TO MY CRUSH THAT I LIKE HIM!! Of course I punched Remus but then I heard the CUTEST giggle! Then when I realized it came from Virgil and he was approaching us! I literally wanted to die.

•Virgil P.O.V•

Patton had just somehow found my crown and placed it on my head. Of course I got super flustered but thankfully my fondation covered most the blush. Not so thankfully though, Roman was starring RIGHT.AT.ME!!!

I quickly fixed my crown and wanted to run away but then Remus goes behind him. I had no clue what he was gonna do to him until he screamed "HEY VIRGE I THINK MY BROTHER LIKES YOU!"

Romans face turned even redder as he turned and punched his twins arm. I giggled a little and looked up to see Roman FREAKING THE FUCK OUT! I really wanted to run away now but I remembered the deal so I walked up to him.

"Hey, I'm Virgil. You're Roman I'm guessing?"

"OH! Y-YEAH! THAT'S ME! Heh..."

His reaction just made me laugh again. I'm not that amazing,I mean I'm from the most feared kingdom! So why be nervous?

"I-i've got to go!"

When he left I just felt empty.. Well I'll see him around I guess...

Word count
------------------

585 words