Chapter One

Hi before I start I just wanted to tell you guys that those are the masks that the kiss'n reds wear mkay bye

________________
Jack POV

"Why can't we just track down their profile?" I asked.

Right now were on a case to track the Kiss'n Reds. There the most dangerous criminals in the whole world. So far they've killed twenty five thousand innocent people. How do we know this? Cause they leave a kiss on the victims forehead.

Flynn, Hiccup, Kristoff, and I have been trying to break this case for seven years now. These women are very dangerous. The Kiss'n Reds started in 2007 and now the year is 2014. They've never been caught but they have been seen. There once was a picture at HQ's door step that showed four girl beautiful girls standing there.

All we know is there names, Kiss'n Puff, Kiss'n Blondie, Kiss'n Chocolate, and there leader Kiss'n Ice. I just can't wait till I see these girls dead.

"Because we only know there code name. And plus the onto clue we've gotten was that picture so we should thank them." Hiccup answered.

"Yea, true but if these girls are going to keep killing and killing then and we've been tying to solve this for eight years, seven?" Flynn rubbed the bridge of his node.

"But that's were we come in guys." Hiccup jumped. "Murders kill people for no reason at all. They do it cause they can and HQ picked us to do this. They said we're the most skilled at this."

"I just wanna take a nap." I sighed running my hands through my white hair.

"I just remembered how much we don't need sleep." Kristoff said sleepily apparently just woke up.

"Guys come on! We have to solve this." Hiccup yelled.

"I dunno......... charge I guess?" Flynn asked. It's been ten hours talking about these girls. It gets on my nerves, I just want to solve a case like Jeffery Dahmer or someone. Next to the Kiss'n Reds all murders seem innocent.

"Fine! But we're working on it tomorrow!" Hiccup yelled stomping out of the room.

I didn't want to drive home so I just closed my eyes and felt darkness take over me.