Bloody Love - pt 1

-Yes that is my art uwu-
Please give me ideas ovo
This is a fantasy AU where if vampires find their soulmate they can only drink blood from them.
Naegi x Vampire!Togami
Oh and Togami is sassy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"So this is the Togami Mansion.....Lot bigger than I expected it..." Makoto said, with a speck of fear in his voice. "C'mon Makoto! It's only been rumored that it has vampires." Leon said. Makoto had lost a bet to Leon and Hagakure so his punishment was to go into the Togami Mansion, rumors the place where all the Vampires lived.
M: "All right. Here I go."
He takes a step into the yard and....... he blacks out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Makoto woke up on an old-looking, comfy bed. "Where am I?" The place was seeping in dust. Gross. He walked towards the door, floorboards creaking every step he took. He manages to get to the door until....

"Aww....Is my snack leaving already?"
Makoto tried to hold back a scream.
"What a pity, I was planning to save you for later...and what is that sweet smell? Do you have the blood of a soulmate?"
Makoto gasped. Now that he thought of it....It did smell sweeter than before...
"Guess that means you are My only meal!"
Makoto managed to speak. "W-who are you?!?!"

"How disrespectful...not even knowing a Togami Family Member. I am going to have a lot of fun snacking on you."
M: "Wait...are you the Byakuya Togami, the youngest vampire of the Togami family?"
Byakuya exclaimed excitedly, "Bingo! Now....I'm getting a bit hungry...."
M: "Wait...that means....NO!"
It was too late. Togami had already sunk his teeth into the brunette's neck. Makoto settles down a bit...slowly...closing his eyes...falling asleep.

Part two coming soon!
301 words