10k Special- Byakuya's Day Off

HEY EVERYONE! It's me ur Neighborhood friendly Danganronpa kinnie. I just wanna thank you all so much for 10k reads! Oki lemme shut up and start writing the story.
Fun fact: I don't usually plan when I start writing, I just think, write as I go on, then fix mistakes and finish! Not saying it works for everyone.
-Narrative POV-
Makoto was walking down the hallway from his classroom to the lunchroom. He looked around and noticed Byakuya, who was going the same way as him, looked really sleepy.
"Byakuya? Is something wrong?"
-pretend they're already dating djdjdjndn-

"I'm perfectly fine." He said trying to sound scary, but his voice was so tired it just sounded like sarcasm.
"But you look so tired!" Makoto said.
"I'm. Perfectly. Fine. I just had to fill in for my dad last night since he was in a business meeting. He's been getting so many opportunities for the business that I have to start working for him."
"And..how long was it since you last slept?" Makoto asked with his head tilted sideways.
"I don't see why that matters, but I last slept 5 days ago."
"Byakuya! You need to go to sleep regularly!"
"I'm fine Makoto."
"You are not fine! We are skipping school so we can go rest."
"But why? I don't see any point in this.."
"Well if you don't sleep, there is a higher chance you will get sick, and this is Hope's Peak, nobody really goes to class anyway."
"Ugh, Fine."
"Finally. My dorm or yours?"
"I could care less."
"My dorm it is!"

———
-time skip brought to -you by UWU language- 

———
-in Makotos room.-
"Ta-da! Welcome to my room! Sorry it's a bit messy..."
"Uff.." Byakuya did a light scoff at the last bit.
Byakuya decided to walk around the room and see what was in there. He noticed a girl that kind of looked like Naegi, but a female.
"Who is this?"
"Hmm? Oh that's my sister Komaru. She's in the reserve course for now, but she's been noticed for being really nice, so people are voting on her to be the "Ultimate Friend".
"Interesting.."

After Byakuya finished looking at Naegi's room, he turned around to Makoto.
"What now?"
"Bed. You in bed. Close eyes. Sleep."
"Why'd you say it like that?"
"It doesn't matter! Go to bed!!"
"Fine sheesh."

Togami takes off his shoes and lays down on Naegi's bed.
Makoto lays next to him.

"Do you want the TV on or anything Byakuya?"
"I'm fine."

Makoto buries his face into Byakuya's shirt and not long after falls asleep.
"Heh. What a cutie."
Byakuya and Makoto rested peacefully this night.

Hope you enjoyed the 10k special! I'll try to write more but I'll appreciate ideas ^^