Chapter 7. pulled over?!?!?!?

Medic pov

As everyone packed there stuff up the bus arrived and I got on my motorcycle and gave a thumbs up to go.

As we were going back to college I noticed a police officer behind me and the officer light me up.

Medic: oh shit hey Martha go with out me I'm being pulled over.

Martha: okay see you in a bit.

As medic pulled over the officers got out of there vehicle. And you see two females

????: do you know why I pulled you over??

Medic: no ma'am.

????: we pulled you over because we saw your guns and they look like military grade weapons.

Medic: oh great.

????: can we see your I.D.

Medic: shit......all I have is my military I.D.(hands military I.D)

????: no real name only (Y/N) (L/N)???

Medic: yes or you can call me medic.

Serina: okay medic I'm serina.

Carla: and I'm carla.

Serina: I'm a wolf and carla is a....

Carla: I'm a dragon.

Medic: cool

Serina: what is your species?

Medic: shit do I have to tell you?

Serina: yes unfortunately.

Medic: you have to keep it a secret or we are all screwed okay.

Both:okay

Medic:okay I'm human.

Serina: HAHAHAHA oh that's funny.

Carla: yeah humans are extinct so don't lie.

Medic:okay (takes off glove) see human.

Both: WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Medic: can I go?

Serina: hold on sweetheart we are trying to figure out what to do with you~

Medic: ah shit please don't tell me that heat session is coming up and they have no mate I have enough to fuck with.

Carla: okay sence mating session is coming up and we don't have a mate you think we can have you to are selves~

Medic: 😐😑😐😑😐 do you know how many furries want to mate with me!!! To many but at least you haven't told any one else humans still exist. FUCK fine. Follow me I hate my life I wish I was still in the cryo pod.

Serina: wait you were in a cryo pod there are more in the human museum.

Medic: how many?

Carla: 3 in total.