Chapter 9. bank surprises

Meanwhile....

Martha: thanks for coming medic.

Medic: yea no problem I got to make sure you are safe.

Medic: hey um I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay.

Martha: okay hurry please.

Medic: I will I promise.

2 minutes later

Medic pov.

I heard screaming and gun shots in the bank then I heard movement coming towards the bathroom but I faced the mirror when a bank robber entered.

Bank robber 1: hands up now!!

Medic:okay okay just don't shot.

As he got closer I grabbed his gun and knocked him out and tied him to the stall.

Medic: hey wake up!!!

Bank robber 1: (grons in pain) I'm not telling you anything fucking furry.

Medic: oh so you think I'm a furry no you are wrong I'm a human I kill my own kind to protect them and I love to protect them because they are sweet and caring and innocent species. Us,humans we fucked up we took and destroyed thing taken homes from animals.they are trying to fix our mistakes.
And for fuck sake we killed a goddam kid what the fuck is wrong with us.

Medic: I'm going ask you this once how many armor people are there??

Bank robber 1: 25 people....and please kill me I felt terrible about the kid.

Medic:okay thank you now close your eyes.

As I finished his request I got ready for a fight.

Medic: okay were is the lights oh there it is okay lights out. Maybe I should play my favorite song.

Medic: in 3......2.....1.....play and here we go.

Medic: vinay jam there comms so they can't call for backup and notify my team.

Vinay: OKAY YOU ALSO HAVE A EMP AND A FLASHBANG.

Medic: thank you you are the best.

Vinay: THANK YOU SIR.

No one pov.

As medic pop the emp and the flashbang he started to take them out quickly and quietly.

Robber 23: what the fu-

Robber 25: guys were are you I need help. You yeah come here now. Get up get up!

Martha: ow no let me go. HELP!!

Medic: what do you fear?

Robber 25: nothing you fucking monster.

Medic: the only monster here is you.

Robber 25: no step back I swear I will kill both of you!!!

Medic: no, no you won't. You didn't expect your own kind to hunt you down.

Robber 25: what why???

Medic: because you don't get to live.

As he said that recon killed the hostage taker.

Recon: tango down. We got a runner.

Medic: okay I got. HEY!!

As medic yelled the runner turned around and point his glock at him but the runner was kick out of the bank and shot and killed. And there was police and civilians watching.

Medic: just another day. Oh hey guys.

As he said that he saw support ofcourse on the 50.cal recon on the rooftop of a building and coming down by a grapple and engineer on the wheel.

Engineer: GET THE FUCK IN DUDE!!!! MARTHA COME ON LETS GO.

Medic: holy shit were did you fine that humvee.

Martha: but my car!!!

Medic: I got it recon get her car now.

Recon: alright now let's get the fuck out of here.

Later at the house.

No one pov.

Oliva: okay well let's talk about medic.

Phoebe: well at first we need a mate to survive but then I have feelings for him.

Scarlett: well all I want to know is his species??

Sarah: he is.......hot😓

Sally: see you do have feelings for him.

Lilith: yeah he is cute.

Ashley: he is handsome and very sweet.

Ella: I like him alot but all I wish is to his face I want to see what is underneath that mask.

Oliva: okay well we can wait until he is ready.