Dream Journal: October 25, 2012

You will never know if dreams are dreams. Sometimes, it just feels so real and just in a moment, you will realize that you have just woken up from a really bad dream.

A dream that was once a dream. This dream I just had was my dream also from the past.

I was in a very scary place. Luckily, I have my family with me. They were also in my dream. We all are in this scary place.

The venue in the first season of The Walking Dead is kind of like that. But, there were no zombies here.

Instead of zombies, monsters are everywhere. Monsters that kill whenever they hear someone moving.

They were everywhere!! I'm telling you we were really cautious and everything.

In one moment, I was alone. A monster was sniffing me. I was really trying to be quiet. But, it noticed me.

I closed my eyes and then I woke up from this nightmare.

You know what made it more scary for me? It's because I dreamnt about this before. I'm really certain tht I've gone through that dream and I survived. I even cried when I woke up the first time I thought of this.

I just hope I won't dream about this again.

Some dreams are dreamnt for a reason. Some dreams are just things you would want to happen. Some dreams are just there and happen to not have sense at all. But, one thing I'm sure about. When you dream and remember it the next day, it won't ease your mind. It will keep you thinking.