Dream Journal: October 28, 2012

I stopped wandering for a while and tried to savor reality. Dreams are your imaginations and so you control it. The way you think before you close your eyes and fall asleep connects with all those thoughts the moment your mind has blacked out.

I opened my door and found out somebody had left something outside. 

"Mom, did you buy something online?"

"No, dear. Why?"

"There's a big box here outside."

"Then, look at it and check who is it for."

As I saw the writings on the box, I knew it was for me. It was addressed to me. But, there's no pen mark where or from whom did it came from.

"So, who's was it?"

"It's addressed to me, mommy."

"What's in it?"

I stepped inside our house and am still hesitant with opening it.

"Who's it from?" My mother asked while cleansing her hands.

"It doesn't say."

I opened it and that's when I woke up.

"To dream that receive mail indicates that you need to communicate or  re-establish contact with someone from your present or past. It may also represent messages from your subconscious or intuition. The mail may also be a pun on a "male" in your life" (Dream Moods Dictionary, 2012).

Sometimes, you wouldn't know why these dreams happen to be your dreams. Are these your liabilities or your assets. It's upto you to find out.