Chapter 52: Gray

-Hey! I'm back again. Ideas for the next book are still welcome, but I have been thinking about it more so we'll see how it turns out.

⚠️⚠️***WARNING***⚠️⚠️
Contains mature content, sorta, not really (I guess it's suggestive?)

Also, I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm just guessing

Anyway, enjoy!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Lucy's P.O.V

When I enter the building, I'm immediately blinded by bright colored lights.

I blink a few times and look around the room, freezing when it starts to dawn on me.

Tables...bar...weird men...stage...pole?!

I...I'm...I'M IN A STRIP CLUB!!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

"Hey there, pretty lady~" A guy, probably in his mid 30's, stumbles over to me and slings an arm around my shoulders.

"Whaddya say you and me ditch this place? I know a place just down the road where we can have a little fun~"

"U-Um, no thank you! I didn't even mean to come in here in the first place! I-I was just leaving." I stutter. The man was clearly drunk out of his mind, who knows what he do.

"Come on, baby~ I won't bite...unless you want me too." He smirked and tightened his grip on my shoulders.

I look around his fat head to the bar to see if there was an employee who could help, but the place was packed, no one could see us amidst the crowd.

Alright, plan B.

I reach down for my keys, only to notice they're not there.

"Looking for these?"

I swerve my head around, unable to move the rest of my body, to see two men chuckling, one holding my keys.

"Hey! Give those back!"

"No problem. Just spend a night with us," He paused and got really close to my face. "...and they'll be all yours."

"No way in hell!"

"Come one, baby. Don't be like that! We'll make you feel real good." The man next to me snickered.

These guys are serious creeps! Ok, ok. Plan L

"Lucy...KICK!!" I yell and land a hit right in his...in his danger noodle.

(...)

(Don't ask)

The guy cried out in pain and let go of me. I took the chance to bolt out the strip club, but not before grabbing my keys.

After I ran around a bit, I look behind me to see if they were there. Fortunately, it seems as though they hadn't even chased me at all.

I let out a huff and walk back to my house, slightly shaken but, it's not the first time this has happened.

<><><><><>

Normal P.O.V

"I just can't believe that guy! I mean, I probably should've seen this coming, but still! A week?! ONE WEEK?! Seriously!" Natsu throws his arms up in the air in anger. "Like, who the fu-"

Before he could finish his strongly worded sentence, he was hit over the head.

"Calm down, idiot."