Chapter 53: One Week

-Yo yo yoooooooo! It's MojoJojo!!

Literally, in social studies, my teacher asked if I was dying because I was silently laughing at this because my weird brain thinks weird things.

Enjoy!-

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Natsu's P.O.V

"ONE WEEK?!"

"Now, Wendy-"

"Nonononono, don't 'Now Wendy' me! We can't possibly move in one week!" Wendy screeched.

"I know. I certainly don't want to either, but we kinda have to."

"Well, I don't like it." She pouted.

I chuckled, trying to stay positive. "We can make the most of it. How about we start packing now, but we'll make a game out of it!"

"That sounds stupid." The little slayer mumbled under her breath.

"Aw, come on! It'll be fun!"

She kept the stubborn face on.

"And I'll get more cheesecake?"

"*gasp* Really?!"

"Uh...yeah?"

Wendy jumped up in the air in excitement. "Alright, lets pack! Oh! But I'm still upset." She added at the end.

I laughed and ruffled her hair, before standing up. "We better get to it!"

<><>(Activate Spongebob Narrator Voice) Meanwhile...<><>

Lucy's P.O.V

"They're moving?!" Levy screamed.

"Shhhh!" We all hush, and I leap up and put my hand on her mouth.

When I took it off, Levy yelled, a lot quieter now, "They're moving?!"

Currently, we were standing outside Natsu's house, attempting to listen in on the conversation.

"We need to stop this." Erza declares, standing up.

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that?" Evergreen says sassily. "He can move for all I care. Maybe it'll stop all this commotion."

"Take that back!" Levy demanded, standing alongside Erza.

"And if I don't?" Evergreen stood as well.

"Then I'll...I'll...I'll bash your face in!" She yelled.

"Oh, please. You couldn't defeat a sick puppy if you tried."

"Excuse me?! I bet I could beat you with a single hit!"

"Oh, did I get you all riled up? Dear me, what ever shall I do? I'm at your mercy, oh great one." Evergreen mocked.

"Shut up!"

"Hey babe, maybe you should clam down." Gajeel stood behind Levy, gently holding her shoulders.

"Yeah. Calm down, Levy. Get your big strong guard dog to do all the dirty work."

"What?" Gajeel seethed and the took ahold of Evergreen's shirt.

"Hey man, back off." Elfman stood, breaking the two apart and standing in between them.

"Oh yeah, let her do all the talking and you do the beating, huh? Am I supposed to be scared?"

"Hey, um, Juvia thinks maybe we should stop fighting..." Juvia says timidly.

"What do you know? And stop talking in third person! It's weird!" Gajeel snapped.