Wedding Bells

yo, thank you all so much for 6k reads, this means so much to me, thank you

I'm writing this throughout school periods, so I'll be writing on my phone

Anna and Kristoff have gotten married, everyone from Arendelle had gathered together for the after party. Elsa shares her speech as Anna's maid of honor.

Elsa X Reader

3rd person pov
________________________

As the wedding after party began, food was being passed out to the people of Arendelle as a thank you from the newlyweds.

People began to eat and share there thoughts about the wedding that took place earlier this morning.

Everyone turned to acknowledge the maid of honor as she signaled that she was preparing to share her speech.

Elsa rose from her chair beside Anna, "Everyone..thank you for attending the marriage of my baby sister, and my now brother-in-law. I always told myself that I needed to isolate myself to keep the people I loved safe, I realized that wasn't the answer. I needed to find who I'm meant to be. That wouldn't have been possible without the people who love and support me unconditionally. I know my sister, Anna, will grow up to be a amazing leader of Arendelle alongside with Kristoff. I hope all of you feel the same, bathing into the new future. Shall my parents knowledge be carried with Anna and I throughout our lives. Thank you." Elsa breathed in deeply as her emotions soaked into the words of her speech.

As the clapping of Arendelle's people died down, Anna grabbed her sister's hand.

"Thank you, Elsa." Both sisters made eye contact, letting a few tears shed, Elsa hugged Anna, allowing her sadness to slip away.

They pulled away from the hug, smiled at each other, and began to eat the dinner prepared in front of them.

Elsa turned to the left of her to make eye contact with her lover, (Y/N).

Sliding her hand into (Y/N)'s hand, feeling relief at the warmth of her hand .

"You did amazing...the speech was very beautiful...loving..you're parents would be proud of how far you and Anna have come." (Y/N) reaches her hand up and wipes the stray tears that fell out of Elsa's eyes.

"Thank you, dear. I wish I could talk to them one last time. To show them how far I've come."

(Y/N) smiles, "Elsa. They already know how far you've come. Anna and you have been watched over by your parents, not physically...Spirituality and Mentally. They don't need to be there physically to have their memory live on with you and Anna."

(Y/N)'s hand holds Elsa's cheek, and smiles lovingly as Elsa nods in agreement.

"Thank you."

_________

(TIMESKIP)

Anna laughed as she finished the first dance with Kristoff, dragging him into the middle of the room.

"Every unmarried lady, please gather so I can throw the bouquet!"

Anna cheered as ladies from all over of Arendelle gathered to catch the beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and roses.

"1!....2!.....3!"As soon as the last number left her lips, the bouquet had already found its keeper.

Anna turned as she heard giggles rise from the crowd of ladies that had gathered.

"Well...I can't say I'm surprised..."

Anna wrapped her arm around her sisters shoulders, "Your turn." Anna's smile grew as she watched Elsa's blush grow.

Elsa blushed a deep red and felt her face being to burn with embarrassment.

"I-I....."

Before she was allowed to finish, the group of ladies in the middle began to separate and allow (Y/N) to walk through them.

Anna and (Y/N) made eye contact, smiled at each other, as Elsa watched (Y/N) grasped her open hand, "I know this has already been a fantastic day on it's own...but..after seeing you share the speech on your happiness watching Anna grow up into the person she is meant to be..It made me realize you are the person I want to be with..Now that you are accepting who you are, and I've made my home here in Arendelle, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Elsa, will you marry me?"

The ring displayed in the velvet box shined as her lovers eyes showed nothing but love and happiness to the woman standing in front of her.

Elsa began to cry, trying to wipe the tears away, nodding slightly. "Yes!"

The ring slipped onto her ring finger, and as she was brought into a hug, she realized how amazing life really is.

______________

So, I love u all so much

Thank you again for all the reads on my story

I wasn't even expecting anyone to read my stories, this is a dream come true

Thank you

I love you

-allami