Chapter 6: Everything

Jayden Fischer:

"Bitch don't ask me am I gone fight over my night cause yes bitch, Imma fight over my fine ass, bomb ass husband the fuck." Angel preached as we pulled into the parking lot of the kid's school. I busted out laughing shaking my head.

"Amen sis biting bitches heads off." Leeyah agreed

"Don't go up in here showing y'all asses embarrassing these kids at they event." Nov said as I parked.

"No bitch you make sure you ain't up in here signing autographs and taking pictures." I say

"Amen! You get soft for the kids no disrespect but fuck them kids except our kids." Angel added

"This bitch." Leeyah said shaking her head. "What them kids do to you hoe?"

"It ain't what they did it's what they bouta do, y'all gone see all kids ain't good like Hunter and Kai." Angel rebuttals

"You just don't like kids." Zanovia responded

"I like Hunter and Kai.." She said

"Bitch cause they listen that's why." Leeyah said making us all laugh as we got out the car. The guys got out the car parked next to us.

"Zanovia don't go up in here playin with these kids, no disrespect but fuck them kids except our kids. Ion need a huddle at our table like we a basketball team." Marcus said the moment he got out the car.

"Angel ass just said the same thing, and that's why y'all need to make sure y'all don't get pregnant." Zanovia said. "Them kids ain't got no hope."

"Amen." I agreed as we all walked in a group through the entrance of the school.

"Hello welcome to Fairpoint, how can I help you today?" A host said, there was a table with menus set up right at the entrance.

"We here for our kids where they at?" Angel asked.

"Bitch be clearer, hey boo we're here for Hunter and Kai Brown." Leeyah rephrased pushing Angel out the way.

"It's breakfast with grandparents no-"

"We can read we all have college degrees we understand that." I spoke up. "We are their grandparents." I added

"And their aunties, uncles, cousins allat-"

"I apologize right down the hall the cafeteria is on the left." She explained

"Mhm." Angel hummed brings the first to walk around the table.

"And y'all said I'm crazy." I say as we all followed

"Bitch last week at parent teacher conference didn't you tell the little boy that hit Kai that you would burn his ass alive?" Leeyah asked

"He deserves it don't touch my damn baby."

"He was 5!" Nov said

"You old enough to hit somebody you old enough to get burned alive." I replied as we entered the cafeteria.

"All these old people." Marcus said making everybody laugh.