Chapter 32: Damage Pt. 4

Angel Robinson:

I pulled up to the security gate after spending hours driving down to L.A, "Ms. Robinson long time no see still married?" Ross the security guard asked hanging from the window of the security booth.

"Happily baby." I replied flashing my fat ass wedding ring with a smirk. "You had your chance baby you cheated not me." I replied making him chuckle. "She here?"

"Yeah." He replied the saltiness in his voice made me laugh as he opened the gate. I pulled into the long driveway pulling in front of the mansion before I got out the car leaving it running. I walked to the front door letting myself in, and Rihanna who had a blunt in between her fingers looked up from a book she was reading.

"Angel.." She said sitting up sitting the book on the table. "Why are you here?" She asked

"Andre wanted me to come beat your ass." I say as I took a seat on the couch across from her. "But we go way back Rih, I thought why not give her the benefit-"

"Look you know what Zanovia did to me." Rihanna said cutting me off.

"I do but it was 10 years ago I thought we were all past that." I replied

"She gotta feel how I felt, she gotta see how it feels to see one of your closest friends fuckin the man you were so deep in love with." She replied the hate showed on her face for a split second.

"Andre isn't interested. So you'll fail there, why didn't you just try the shit with Leon or Jason? Why you targeting Andre?" I asked

"Jason and Leon was fuckin up on they own." She started laughing. "She didn't need my help there. Andre though, he won't budge. Every man has his weakness I'm trying to find his."

"My brother-"

"Oh you must really fuck with him." She joked. "You don't know what the fuck family is."

"You stopped knowing what it meant first I don't feel bad about shit, leave my brother alone or the next visit won't be so pretty." I said

"No it won't be." She replied just as confident as I did. I smiled and she did too, she was almost as crazy as I was so I knew what damage would be done and I knew just how to control it. "Heard Andre and Zanovia would be at the Black Tie Event tonight here." She said sitting back crossing her legs.

"Yeah and so will I, Leeyah, and Jayden." I say with a smirk

"What you guys scared Zanovia can't fight her own battles?"

"No baby Zanovia would beat yo ass but you know Andre has her above all your antics and what not. She's honestly not phased by you." I replied laughing and her smile dropped.

"Somebody's gained confidence, I guess I'll see you all tonight. Kiss Ross for me will you? Tell him he's fired."

Zanovia Knowles: