Chapter 8: Progress

Zanovia Knowles:

"You know I love you Zanovia." Andre said as he climbed on top of me.

"Y-You do?" I asked, his lips were against mine pecking them softly.

"Yes I do, and you deserve to have somebody who want to do right by you. Don't go back to him, I'm right here.." He said his brown eyes staring into mine as our noses brushed up against each other's.

"Okay Dre.." I said giving into him, my arms wrapped around his neck. "Make love to me."

I pulled his shirt off tossing it across the room, my heart raced watching him get off of me and pull his pants and briefs off. He grabbed my ankle pulling me to the edge of the bed, he pulled my pajama pants off letting them fall onto the ground along with my panties.

He climbed in between my legs and I wrapped them around him. His lips attacked mine the moment his tip entered me, "Fuck you feel good Zanovia." He mumbled pulling away from the kiss. He pushed himself deeper inside me slowly and I gasped my finger nails dug deep into his back as he rammed the rest of himself inside me.

"Fuck Andre I love you too!" I moaned out

"Zanovia.." Dre groaned into my ear making me bite into my bottom lip.

"Zanovia!" Marcus shouted making me pop up from my dream quickly.

"Dammit Marcus don't scare me like that!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Well yo ass up in here sleeping like the world ain't dangerous." Marcus rebuttals

I squinted my eyes at him, "What do you want Marcus Dakota Robinson?"

"I was just letting you know, I'm taking the kids Andre is in the shower getting ready for his last appointment."

"Marcus you let him get in the shower by himself?!" I shouted quickly getting out the bed.

"He said he had it Nov." Marcus said and the both heard a loud thud.

"Fuck!" Dre groaned out.

"That sound like he fuckin got it?" I asked irritated as I pushed past him rushing down the hall. I walked into his bedroom quickly making my way into the bathroom. "I'm here boo." I said opening the shower door. I reached in turning the shower off, "You gotta help me out Dre you bigger than me boo." She said as she hovered over him.

"Okay, I think I can lift myself up I just need a little help." He spoke like he was in pain. She wrapped her arms around his upper body using all her strength to lift him and he too lifted himself up. I picked the dry towel up off the rack, I stood in front of him both of his arms on my shoulder as I wrapped his towel around him, I was mad at myself for getting turned on by the view of him at the wrong time.

He put his arm over my shoulder, "Put your weight on me if you need to." I say and he nodded. With my support he limped out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. I sat him down on the bed and he laid back sighing.

"This shit sucks."

"I know but the long part of over Dre, you only got 2 weeks left after 6 months of healing. You're almost there boo this is what I mean when I say you really have to be more careful. Now you see why I say baths and no shower?"