[Season 1 Episode 1] The Put Together

Loud noises. Kids crying. People screaming. Thats what I had to go through before I escaped.  Some might say, your from a different planet so your life doesn't matter. Well i'm here to tell you every life matters. My life story is pretty crazy, so lets begin.

[May 1st-July 3rd, 3030]

The war had just begun. People were already loosing family members. My family was low-class and not thought of. So most of my family died in the beginning of the war, most of us couldn't go one night without hearing bombs. It was very traumatizing, weeks had gone by. I was the only one left in my family. I stayed in a cave most of the time. It was almost impossible to find food  until I found an abandoned pod with food. It was damaged from the war but luckily I know everything about pods and ships, so I try'd to see what was wrong with it first. Everything possible. Just my luck, I started to cry because I wasn't sure I was going to make it out of this horrid place. Weeks have gone by, I fixed most of the ship that I could with no parts. This part is dangerous because i'd have to leave the cave. I had all the food I needed for about three whole months, I didn't have to go get the parts unless I wanted to live longer. There were only two options. One go get the parts I need with the major risk of dying, or stay in the cave with my food which would last me three whole months. I decided to get the parts i'd rather die trying then die giving up. I peaked out of the cave. It was horrible. Blood everywhere, I think i'm close to the last of my people. I ran while ducking to get the parts in a pod store nearby someone saw me. 

they started shooting at me. 

to be continued. 

[INFO]

War setting - Mars

Gem looks like a normal human also.

COMMENT - if you want me to continue this, other stories/ book shows you want to see :) 

P.s. i'm new to this and don't know much about writing book-shows (Something I made up)

-k