Donnie's Fear, Leatherhead's Trust

Donnie walked through the sewers, looking for Kraang parts. He eaa careful though, he didn't want to run into trouble.

However, just as he wandered into a tunnel with a Subway car, he found an angry and alligator.

Leatherhead.

"Woah, who did this to you...uh Leatherhead?" Donnie asked quietly, inspecting him. "Was it the Kraang?"

"Kraang!"Leatherhead shouted with a roar, going into full feral mode. Donnie gulped and grabbed his staff.

"Stay away!" He begged, backing into a wall. "Please don't grab me by the face again!"

Leatherhead swung his arm at Donnie, sending the turtle plummeting into the wall.

Then, he grabbed Donnie by the face and shook him hard before throwing him at the wall again.

Donnie groaned, badly bruised with cuts on his face and body. He backed into the wall, curling up into a ball.

"Please....don't hurt me." He whimperd, tears leaking from his eyes. "Please....please don't!"

He was literally shaking in fear, not wanting to be attacked anymore. He started crying softly, hiding his face.

Leatherhead's eyes turned back to normal and he instantly looked over at Donnie, who was traumatized.

"Donatello?" He murmured. Did he do this? He did not remember. Why was he a monster? He didn't want to hurt people.

Donnie, hearing the voice started shaking harder, muttering under his breath. "No...no, go away."

Leatherhead looked into Donnie's eyes, seeing them completely glazed over with tears as he trembled.

"Donatello, I am sorry...I have no control over my aggressive side, I had no idea what I was doing."

He reached out to Donnie who flinched. Leatherhead sighed, sitting down. "Donatello, please...I did not mean to hurt you, let me help."

Donnie whimpered, still crying softly. Leatherhead slowly and gently touched Donnie's arm. "I am not going to hurt you."

Donnie's eyes opened a little, but he still flinched, seeing the alligator. "How can I trust you? You keep grabbing me by the face!"

Leatherhead slowly patted Donnie's arm. "I will not hurt you, Donatello again...You are safe, I promise."

He finally hugged Donnie who froze in shock before hesitantly hugging back. Then, he stood and helped Donnie up.

Donnie stood, still scared. He kept his eyes on Leatherhead who made slow movements. "You are safe, I promise." Leatherhead assured.

He looked into Donnie's eyes, and saw they weren't glazed over anymore. Donnie finally snapped out of it, trusting the alligator.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned the....you know who." Donnie stammered, realizing this was his own fault.

Leatherhead took a deep breath. "It is not your fault, I am sorry I attacked you...I was not aware."

Donnie nodded. "What....What happened to you? Why are you hurt?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"The...The Kraang." Leatherhead slowly said. Donnie flinched, thinking Leatherhead would go berserk again.

"I am fine...I am not going to hurt you." Leatherhead promised, seeing Donnie flinch in fear.

"Let's go back to my lab, I can patch you up." Donnie decided, feeling calmer now that Leatherhead was in control.

Leatherhead nodded. "And I will patch up your wounds, let's go." He picked up Donnie to carry him.

Donnie smiled, relaxing. His foot was cut a little so he was glad he wasn't walking. Once they got to the lair, Donnie led Leatherhead to the lab.

"Here, sit down....I'll clean those cuts." Donnie stated, grabbing some antiseptic and bandages.

"This may sting a little, but it's going to help." Donnie warned. He cleaned Leatherhead's cuts, who flinched a little but didn't go feral.

Once that was done, be bandaged the alligator. Donnie winced, his own injures becoming more painful.

Leatherhead noticed and sat Donnie down. "I will help you." He said softly, grabbing some bandages and antiseptic.

He cleaned Donnie's cuts gently, trying not to hurt him more. "I am sorry for what happened."

Donnie nodded, grinning a bit. "It's ok I...I know you can't control it, I understand." He assured.

Leatherhead paused. "You do not think of me as a monster?" He asked hesitantly. Donnie shook his head.

"No...no you're not a monster Leatherhead, you are about as compassionate as my brother Mikey."

Leatherhead grinned. "Thank you Donatello, that means a lot." He bandaged the last of Donnie's wounds.

Donnie smiled, completely calm. "Thanks for helping me." He said as he rubbed his bruises arm.

Leatherhead grinned back. "It is what friends do." He said, hugging Donnie unexpectedly, making him smile.

"W-We're friends?" He asked, hugging back. Leatherhead nodded. "Of course, my friend."

Donnie smiled, truly happy. He never thought he'd go from traumatized to ecstatic in less than half an hour.

"I trust you, friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey readers! I really hope you enjoyed! This was requested by Turtle-lover-13! Thanks for the awesome idea! Enjoy!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😺😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕