The Continued Journey

I admit that I love conversation but I'm tired of people. Well, I'm not intimidated by them, but I am overwhelmed by their energy. Too much negativity on a cramped train. I'm just saying. It seems up north is a different breed from down south. More ego driven and over kill. The point is, me and people don't get along. At least not here. And I don't think we ever will. I sigh at the bump this man gave me knowing good and well he was not that big. "Next stop, Chattingham." Oh thank God. I'm ready to take off bra and melt in air at this point. I look down my messenger to Lorenzo long ass paragraph. He always does this shit. Damn. Just say a simple hey baby. I don't need all that long drawn out shit just to not do it anyway. Boy. I roll my eyes as a older woman grabbed onto a pole beside me. " Long day huh?"  " Man."  " Girl I know that's right. Just c'mon 2020." " Already yes mam. Been waiting for it to end. " This year just starting and it's the worse beginning year of my life. All these jobs hiring but not speaking facts. More like black, Arabic, people not allowed. It would have saved me money and time indeed. I'm pissed. That is time I'll never get back. In two more turns, talking, and sweat the train finally makes it's stop. About fucking time. I wave goodbye to the nice lady and I jog straight to my humbled abode. And just like I promised, bra went off, hair came down, and shower turned on. "Meowwwww." Oh and of course Cookie makes her presence known. " Hey baby. You miss mommy?? Here." I quickly fix her bowl and I look in the refrigerator that really ain't used. There is not a thing in here because some fool forgot to go grocery shopping. Looking at I'm with stupid in the mirror I blinked at my reflection. Meh. My life changing. I don't think so. Not at this point. I turn on The Weeknd's The Morning and take a much needed shower. When I was done I'll shop and take a much needed nap. After all, this is the real world. And you got to be healthy for the hamster wheel. As I mattered my hair I remembered grand nana saying " Princess, that Hair is mens kryptonite. I tell you. The hoodoo woodoo is the hair. That is the most scented, most luscious, and softest pillow. No take care of hair, no man." I giggled to myself. God rest her soul. Although I have no man my hair is still healthy and the natural ginger red it's always been. No chemicals, no press ons. Nothing. Just like she taught me. This my fourth time cutting and it grew back like wildfire. I grabbed the green tea bag and placed it in my hydration water and I added a dab of honey to the scalp. I dialed up Kroger. Fuck shopping. They can do it for me.