One note changed her life...

Piper woke up to her stupid alarm clock doing her head in. Piper moved her hand around in a daze to try to locate the source of the high pitched sqeel.

"Gods dammit!" she mumbled to herself as she chucked her clock across the room. To look on the bright side, at least it does its job well, a little bit too well. She glanced around the room quickly and simply heard the loud disgusting snoring of Drew. She reached to get a drink of water but instead her hand felt paper. Confused she took it in her hands and slowly read it, her horror growing as she did so. The note read this:
Piper, I have decided to leave camp half blood and return to  camp Jupiter. The reason for this is because I have realised I prefer Reyna to you.
Yours sincerely...
Jason Grace.

Piper read the note over and over again, the words playing over and over inside her head. Leave camp half blood. I prefer Reyna to you. She crumpled up the note in her hand and chucked it violently in the bin. She couldn't believe it! Jason Grace had betrayed her! Why! Why! she thought, Why did you leave me?...

Piper spent her dreadful morning sobbing into her pillow quietly, thinking the same words over and over again in her head. I prefer Reyna to you. It was soon time for breakfast but as Piper got dressed she felt a bit I'll and it was getting worse. She bearly ate anything of her breakfast as she thought of him, ignoring the daily insults of butt faced Drew. All she could think of was how much she would like to shoot down that wannabe blond superman and be done with him for good. She went through her whole day thinking of that note. When it was time to go to sleep her nightmares were worse than any she'd had in her life, like they had been waiting all her life to give her this rotten, no good hell...

This was my first chapter of my new book which I hope to be updating frequently! Bye and thanks!

Yours sincerely...
Tekkitwithbart.