You little peice of shi...

Piper was walking around camp, very bored. There was nothing that she even wanted to do now. She had lost interest in what she used to love. So all she could do was saunter around camp doing nothing but thinking, thinking about how much her life totally SUCKED right now. Leo was hurrying to his cabin holding a large pile of scrap metal all unrecognisable to Piper apart from what looked like an old gas can. "Yo, Pipes!" he greeted her "sup?"

Piper shrugged in reply" meh... not much, what about you? with all that junk you got there it looks like a messed up jet pack!"

"Well... it kind of is..."Leo explained. Piper shook her head. never mind.

Leo hurried off again, staggering under the weight.

          It was lunch time and Drew was saying the usual offence to Piper, which Piper shrugged off. Finally Drew got so mad she dared to say something really bad to finnaly annoy Piper. "So dumpster queen, how are yo getting along with Jaso-Oh no, wait, I forgot he dumped you back in your birth place, the dump!" Drew laughed so hard she didn't notice Piper finnaly get up and grabbed her attention by grabbing her neck violently "you little piece of shi..." Piper shouted (P.S. Hazel stopped that nuaghty word from being heard!) at Drew, who was screaming in total terror. Piper finnaly let go. "You have been warned..."Piper warned her. Drew ran away in shock. Piper smirked evilly. Piper went through her awful day mostly silent until it was night time. As Piper lay her head down she fell asleep almost instantly. And wishing she hadn't. She was in total silence and darkness. A nice, relaxing darkness. When suddenly she was in a dark tunnel. The wall appeared to be made out of dark blood red brick, like someone had built this tunnel of solid blood. I appeared to go straight ahead of her so, on some impulse, she cautiously crept forward. She then felt a sudden, cold feeling in her chest and looked down to see Jason's sword tip poking through. She woke up with a shock before lay back in bed, awaiting the horror of more nightmares to come...