MISTY

Showered and now wrapped around each other like twizzlers the two decide to talk until they have fallen asleep.

"I've been in a few relationships but now that I am with you I can see that it wasn't love. Crazy the fear you have put in me as a man, you truly have me on my knees. You made yourself my obsession, just an hour away from you  sends me through withdrawals. I sound ridiculous right?"

"Not at all, it scares me the depths of my love for you especially in such a short time. In this time I have come to love, cherish, and need you, I just feel so safe when I am with you."

After and few minutes of silence Jazmyn breaks it.

"I never would have guess that I like the mirror on the ceiling but I do. Jamie you have this tendency of bring things out of me that I was never aware I was in to. You make my body feel things I never knew I would ever experience."

"Your not the only one that has experience firsts, today you and the lap dance....I've been in strip clubs, bachelor parties but no has every turn me on so bad that I cum in my own pants. Where did you learn to dance like to that song? please don't say someone else got to watch you move like that."

"Silly....No, Me and Meme took dance lessons when we were younger. We even participated in competitions we loved it and still do, and between artist like Beyoncé, Aaliyah or Ciara and you can't have a list without Ms. Jackson, we would watch their video over and over until we had every move down to the T."

"Baby, How many people know of your 'kinky room'?"

"Kinky room, never called it that before. But no one not even Gail, I set up everything my self all my staff knows that room is off limits. Angel, it is getting late we really should get some rest we do have work and a rehearsal dinner tomorrow."

*******************************************

Preparing to get into the car waiting for them Gregory pushes Kim into the car looking over his shoulder, he's beginning to develop that escape convict behavior of paranoia.

Kimberly was pissed, she didn't like being pushed around.

"What the hell is your problem? No one is following you and even though they know you broke out by now they would never think you got to New York that quick. You need to calm down."

As their car pulls off she puts up the privacy glass and begin to unbutton her top showing him her perky breast.

"I know a way to help you relax and you know you want it, being in prison all those year no feel or taste of pussy. Let me help you release all that pinned up stress and frustration."

"Cute, but one I only like natural tits and two my wife is the only woman I will ever fuck. You are right about one thing I do have some energy I need to get rid of...."

Unzipping his pants pulling out his nice thick cock, "Come over here your tits and mouth can help me release my stress."

"I never said I would suck your dick. Fucking, yes we both could be satisfied from that."

"I said you would, now get over here and choke on this. Please don't make me repeat myself, you do know why I was in prison right? I will not hesitate to beat the living shit out of you, now get the fuck over here and I better not feel teeth or your live to regret it."

Kimberly was visibly scared now of Gregory thinking maybe she took more then she could chew. Moving over to him taking his manhood into her hands she starts to jerk him off and putting him in her mouth at the same time. Watching as his head goes back and he moans in pleasure. She was feeling a little happy knowing that everything is almost complete they would split ways, she was done with the feeling of being used when to her it is suppose to be the other way around.

*******************************************

Sitting in his fourth meeting of the day he could now see why Elliott didn't want to take over the big chair. When the conference door opens, Jamie sees the look on Taylor's face feeling panic and worried Jamie announcing that he needs to deal with an emergency.

"I sorry but I do need to step out an handle this problem but I will be leaving you in the good hands of my new V.P Rebecca."

Him, Taylor and Timothy meet up in Jamie's office, "What's going on?"

"We just got word that...."

"Taylor! Spit it out."

"Gregory Hawthorne, escaped from prison and no one knows where he is."

"What the fuck do you mean? How did he escape?"

"Were working on finding that out now, the police, and FBI are investigating but I know you want a hand in catching this guy. I was able to obtain the prison security surveillance and his visiting list they are being sent here as we speak."

Clenching his fist then pulling at his hair, "Fuck....Fuck....Shit! We need to work fast hopefully we could catch him before he finds out where they are."

Taylor and Timothy nods their heads in agreement then Taylor asking, "Are we telling the Hawthorne's about this?"

"No...."

Shaking his head.... "I mean we are going to tell them but after the wedding tomorrow. In the mean time I want around the clock visual on everyone. Double security just don't make it to obvious. Timothy just make sure you have your eyes on Meme 24/7 don't let her out of you sight. Wait isn't Lonnette seeing some surgeon now?"

"Yes, she been living between her house and his home on the weekends."

"I want both place covered."

"We all are going to need to be on point."

"I swear I'm going to kill this motherfucker before he lay a hand on my family ever again."
*******************************

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT