Chapter 19

10.00 pm

The omega took several docile steps into the living room,his see through shirt,which perfectly shows the lines if his abs glowing and glistening in the lights of the disco ball,catching the attention of many alphas and betas,mostly male staring at him with lust ,picturing him as  their full course meal.

The young Omega was followed by Tae and Jung kook,flaunting their relationship status and clothes By walking in arms linked together as if it was a masquerade ball.

The reason why the hybrid joined the party so late because both of their crack head friends lost their way to Yoongi's house,deciding the use their empty heads instead of the GPS.

The young omega watched the entire scene of the entire party,people drinking ,chatting,dancing,some even have the courage and thick balls to grind against each other in public

The stench of alcohol and wine filled the air,the place getting more compact as the minute passes as more people joined the party,some even coming later than usual.

The prince soon caught a glimpse ,of his hyung,Jin dancing with a pair of glasses, in a maniacal state,holding two light sticks swinging them insanely side to side as if he was trying to take flight like a humming bird himself,sound powered by his obnoxious laugh.

The male was seen standing next to Namjoon who was also doing the same but dancing  with his sleeves extended out,loose and arms hidden within his shirt,making him look armless as he swung left and right,like a mini helicopter minus the chopping sound.

It wasn't hard or long figure out that the two had challenged each other in a stupid dance competition,seeing who could dance better,despite their rivalry,with the crowd cheering and giggling in the background.

"Hey Namjoon,"He witnessed Hoseok came next to the alpha male,his hips still rolling in a motion similiar to his dance from earlier."You Know, I believe you can win the talent show tomorrow with this dance move you are putting up,"He grinned teasingly .

"Why wouldn't I,"Namjoon too laughed.

It a bliss moment,the Dj,stopped the music,the audio from the record disc freezing and screeching,soon switching to another song that he's familiar with,hearing tae play all day.

Of course.

Mine all day by pewdiepie.

'This one goes out to all my gamers out there
We've all been there
You know this feeling
Aw, man! Hahahaha'

Oh God no.

'I wake up early in the morning, make a ghast weep (Aah)
It's like I'm in the nether, 'cause I can't sleep (Frick)
In case you got amnesia, man, I want that blue stuff (Ooh)'

Tae and Jungkook sang out loud,while body moving to the beat in a rythimic pace ,the entire room only filled with their voices as if the two of them are the only ones singing and dancing .

It was no doubt,that the DJ had switched the song,in courtesy of his friend of course.

The entire room groaned at the sight of the two crack heads,dominating the dance floor and attention.

---
11.58 pm

It was 11.58pm.Two more minutes until the dire alpha,Min Yoongi himself,meets his mate.

This night was already hectic enough,his friends nearly destroying his house,already being drunk.Some wolves even started making out in the corner of the room,stripping,ready for the next seen and some even passed out in his house that has turned into a club overnight.

"Oh God,"He sighed,rubbing his temples with his fingers,clearly annoyed and stressed

"Oppa,would you like a drink?,"A female alpha came trailing up to him,her eyelashes batting seductively as she gave him a flirtatious look.

"No,thanks Jennie,I'm fine,"The alpha response,clearly uninterested in hooking up with her.

'11.59," It clicked in his head as he read the time on the grandfather clock,its ticking sound being cancelled out by the loud booming music.

1 more minute.Just one more minute until he could finally meet his fated and be through to rule the pack his father established.

"But Oppa~,"Jennie whined grossly,not budging causing the male to want to puke in disgust.

"I said no ,Jennie, that's my answer.,"He rolled his eyes,looking and edging away.

'Beep beep beep,"The timer set on his watch beeped

It wss finally 12.

'MATE!'He internally screamed,his instincts in his head and body going haywire and he immediately stood up,ignoring the female,picking up the sweet scent of caramel and honey from the living room,believed to be from his mate,sprinting and charging into the room,bumping into people in the progress.

----

The male omega soon picked up the sweet scent of cinnamon and chocolate ,his body imedieatly standing up,having a mind and brain of its own,reaction to the addiction smell like cocaine.

'ALPHA' his mind screamed,adrenaline boosting in his head,clearly excited to finally meet his soulmate he met countlessly in his dreams.He was at the edge of sprinting when finally his tracks stopped .His eyes trailed on a handsome well built dark haired male that emerged from the shadows of the busy crowd.

His alpha.

------

His eyed soon trailed on a beautifully distinguished male,with beautiful blinde hair.He stood out ,clear from the others,his hair beautifully tossed to the side,his small eyes and plump lips glistening in the lights.His wolf nearly jumped of happiness

Park Jimin.

His mate.

---

His alpha.

Min Yoongi.

His mate.

"a-alpha,"He stuttered,his face heating up,blushing profusely at the sight of how deeply handsome the male was.

"You're...you're,"Yoongi started,staring into his eyes.

"I'm...?"Jimin trailed off confused at the male who was looking at him deeper.

"An omega,"He growled.

"Pathethic,"He spat angrily,catching the attention of the entire crowd.

"W-what,"Jimin stuttered,eyes now filled with tears,the excited and hapoy expression in his face filled with love and hope fading.

"I said you are pathetic.You're an omega.You are a slut.Now leave," He used his alpha voice on the last word,emphasising itt.

"Why-,"Jimin was about the say something but he chocked on his own tears,his vision getting blurry by the tear stained eyes.

"I, Min Yoongi,Reject you as my mate,"He said aloud,not even looking at the other male in the orbs anymore.

Jimin sniffed,frozen in fear and disappointment."He started sobbing aloud as Tae and Jung kook started going towards him

Just as Tae was about to place a hand on his shoulder,he ran out of the house,bolting into the night,hiding away from his embarrassment and his  mate that he got rejected by.

Min Yoongi,the harsh,true alpha that he had heard off and nothing like the one he loved and cherished and bonded in his dreams.....

To be continued