Chapter 23

"Alpha...,"The young omega let out a wolf like whine at the sudden lost of sensation.

Jimin can't help but feel how needy and pathetic he is for being infatuated by just an alpha's meer touch.How ever so desperate he was when Yoongi's hands roamed all places that that left nothing but pleasurable burns piercing through his skin.Each pant of his hitching breath is like a slap in the face of how submissive he was.

The panting hybird let himself drop to his knees,clutching his chest,trying to register what had just happened in his head.The two entities in his body seem to be having a mental war with each other.His wolf side tells him to track down his alpha and prove his submissiveness to him as an impulsive instinct while his fox side tells him to resist the predator,fearing that his sanctity may be tainted.He was trapped in the argument,unable to perform what he wished he could do,as he remains on the ground,trying to regain his fragile composure.

"JIMIN!"Taehyung slammed the door of the bathroom open wide,his face now drenched in anger and surprise at the sight of the already shaking omega.

"...Tae!"Jimin quickly got up,trying cover up the entire horny omega look as he clumsily fumbled with his clothes,trying to shelter his already exposed and hardened nipples.

"Jimin,what the fuck did that sick rapist do to you?!?"

Jimin's eyes widen at the word "rapist" "What?No!He didn't rape me Tae!" as Taehyung helped him get back up on his feet.

Tae's eyes soon linger towards the marks that have been painted on the omega's skin.This is where he crosses the line.First,his mate rejected him and embarrasses him in front of a crowd,now he's being used as a potential fuck toy.He was so going to have a nice "chat" with yoongi later.

"Then tell me what the hell did he do to you,"Tae let out a low growl,his grip on Jimin's arms tighten as his nails soon dug deep into his skin,hurting the omega.

"Tae..,"Jimin whimpered in pain signalling the male to let go of his arm to give an apologetic softened look.

"I don't know Tae..I just don't know ,"A sudden foreign feeling of guilt soon consumes him,the guilt of actually liking what the male had just did to him.His eyes started to brim with tears at the sudden change of waves of emotions.

Taehyung could see the puzzled fear in the tears of the crying male.

"Don't Worry Jimin,I'll cut that Alpha's dick until it looks just like a pussy"