Prologue

People still have hope and fortitude to trust someone in a world of dishonesty. Innocent youths and naive youngsters who are soon to discover what kind of world we live in. Naive elderly people that get swayed easily by pretty little lies, poor thing.

Innocence is the most beautiful and pure kind we have in life; we had no idea what kind of world we lived in, and we were only concerned with the minor things that bothered us.

Sa panahon ngayon bihira nalang ang mga mabuting tao, puro nalang tayo sa internet and social media wala nang alam sa mga nangyayari sa labas. Mga bata ngayon wala nang respeto sa kanilang mga magulang kasi hindi naman daw ito ka respeto-respeto, which is valid.

Respect goes both ways naman eh, kaya nga marami nang mga kabataan ngayon na na-depressed, as a result of the horrible events they've had in their life at such an early age. It was so horrific that you wanted to remove it from your memories, if not your entire existence, because the emotional and mental suffering was too much to handle.

That was a feeling she was familiar with. Anxiety, difficulty with trust, rejection, mistreatment, the constant feeling of loneliness and neglect when she had not met the expectations the people set on her, and, most importantly, betrayal.

In the 16 years she have lived, she knew those feelings all to well. Hence why, she wanted to forget all of it.

-

I was sitting at the bench feeling the cold breeze of the cold night flew over me as I felt my hair being tangled by the wind. Nakaramdam ako ng presensya at sa gilid ng aking paningin nakita ko siya naglalakad patungo sakin.

Hmm, hindi ko namalayan he was following me.

Tumabi siya sa akin and we just sat there in silence. I can feel his gaze at me na para bang may gusto siang sabihin, mag-sasalita na sana siya pero inunahan ko na.

So, all this time, you knew who I was but you did not bother to at least tell me about it? I said, Wala naman akong problema kung magkakakilala pala tayo pero pinag-mukha mo akong tanga eh. I have always felt that something was missing inside of me and a big whole feeling of longing, and you knew. But you, just did nothing.

I-

I get it. You didnt want to disobey my parents, however the feeling of betrayal waving in me is rising, especially when you yourself knew that I felt incomplete, but did nothing. Mahina kong sabi nung pinakahuli linya while looking at the lovely stars above.

I really am-

Bago pa niya naman matapos ang sinabi niya ay inunahan ko naman ulit. Please go, I would like to be alone for a while. He looked at me for a few seconds before nodding at stood up then walked away.

In this world, no matter how nice you treat others, and how you treasure those so called friends of yours, they will still, eventually, deceive you.

A/N:

‼️⚠️⚠️
Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong languages that are NOT suitable for very young audiences. Some scenes/chapters may trigger mental health issues and sensitive readers. Read at your own risk.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author.

Remember PLAGIARISM is a crime.