Author's Note

Hello besties! I have decided to renew or edit my story which is Online Best friends.

I am beyond happy and grateful that you have come to like my story which I have made back in the year 2019, words cannot express how much blissful I am to have people reading my story. I am filled with gratitude towards you, my co-best friend.

In this new setting or new version of my story, there will be a lot of changes in my plot as I plan to make it more realistic, my 12 year old self just wrote this and just wrote whatever comes to her mind hehe.

I plan to make this story more realistic especially the lives of each of my characters, I am planning to make their lives, past, and present realistic, and also their attitudes and personalities.

Especially since they are rich and intelligent, and are still teenagers, so I cannot phantom how much pressure those kind of people have experienced.

I am still unfamiliar with all this writing stories but I am proud to say I am more educated to write this story and carry it on.

I hope you will come along with me in this journey once again as we all discover the new scenes, new plot, new characters, and new beginning with me. At most of the time magagamit ko nang husto and lengguwaheng ingles.

So i-ready nyo na mga tissues sapagka't mano-nosebleed tayo! Hahaha, and also feel free to criticize my work if ever you encounter something you have found offensive.

I'll very much appreciate it if you also criticize my tagalog words for I am not that fluent in tagalog huhu, I am still having trouble comprehending and understanding most words and sentences.

Lastly, I hope you will support me once again and do not forget to vote and comment you opinions! Thank you for understanding, enjoy reading!

And wag niyo sana ako madaliin sa pag write ko kasi in that way you are pressuring me po and mas lalo hindi magre-respond ang brain ko niyan para makasulat ng mga chapters.

I will try naman to write chapters as much as I can pero again, wag niyo po ako madaliin, I have a life aside from being a writer so encouraging words will help me be motivated instead of pressuring me to hurry up.

Please be patient with me because writing chapters with 1-3k words is extremely hard because I have to make sure the chapter fits from the previous to next and make sure it goes well with my plot, hehe.

Thank you for understanding once again my best friends, I will try to update as much as possible to satisfy your curiosity and my happiness watching the votes and reads. <3